There are already certain laws in place in some states, in terms of land management etc, and there was a place in Puntland, where they solved a grazing war issue, and it's now a place where there is rotated grazing I believe. When I was back home, I did not see armed nomads, they were just chilling.

The key areas are clan borders, and with that, we can have region to region, district to district, grazing zones, that have laws and security forces.

I have high hopes, and if we all speak up, we can make a difference.
Land squatting is actually becoming a thing, people are trying to claim places 15-20 Km outside the city in hopes they will resell it in the future. Laws need to be put in place to stop these idiots. PL or the regional administration need to claim all lands that are not fenced if anyone wants to own 1km by 1km outside the city borders they need to pay a high tax on that land to prevent this from happening. PL then must apply zoning for these lands and dedicate large portions of land for Pasture. New tuulos being created on the Pasture land should not be allowed to prevent any Qabil claiming them.

Those pasture lands could be equipped with Solar-powered water boreholes for the Geeljires.
Local in every tuulo can help dig water bund for greener pastures.