Pentagon says that Central Park ship was attacked by Somali pirates not houthis

You've have to rob and do Piracy in the sea then you will become a powerful country according to your single digit iq because of some dudes getting carpet bombed in Gaza.
confused ? wrong person you replied too ? im against piracy litteeral xoolo behaviour , our entire budget and country is being held together by the world bank and imf , litteral would fall by 90% if the usa decided it tommorow , we shouldnt encourage it ,

these dumb xalimos living in the west encouraging niggas back home to go crazy and destroy what little they got is wild, the severe poverty is heart wrenching so unless the arabs (saudi , uae) announce hundreds of billions in development packages , we need to sit still

First I felt proud and then I felt that they were using our name to reflect their embarrassment
bro whats to be proud ? i understand helping our muslim brothers and wallahi i agree , but attacking us ships whilst 90% of our budget is world bank and imf that can end in seconds if the us decideds it , and the fact they can embargo and sanction us , is insane that niggas are encouraging this , if yall seen the brutal poverty back home you wouldnt encourage them to destroy all of that for 0 dollars cause the usa will not negotiate on this and if they did they will send navy seals into puntland , its not like iran that have nukes

confused ? wrong person you replied too ? im against piracy litteeral xoolo behaviour , our entire budget and country is being held together by the world bank and imf , litteral would fall by 90% if the usa decided it tommorow , we shouldnt encourage it ,

these dumb xalimos living in the west encouraging niggas back home to go crazy and destroy what little they got is wild, the severe poverty is heart wrenching so unless the arabs (saudi , uae) announce hundreds of billions in development packages , we need to sit still

100 of billions will be stolen by the elites of Somalia 🤣

bruh at this point i only have hope for ssc , inshallah they are on a good path and dont mess things up , what are your thoughts on ssc can they escape the low iq xoolo curse ,
Akhi SSC is part and parcel of Somalia. There is no hope unless we pick our leaders carefully. Every town and city in Somalia should riot when the wrong person is elected.

Al Shabaab says Israel will face the wrath of their mighty ballistic missiles. Al shabaab launching their first missile strike against Israel.

Attachments

• D4c (1).gif
    D4c (1).gif
    1,020.7 KB · Views: 29

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Look at the blatant lie in front our eyes. The want us to be dragged into middle eastern conflicts we have no relations to :icon e confused:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It coincides with the arms embargo not being lifted. Perhaps punishment for us joining the EAC which will help to bolster our economy and stabilise our country in order to become less dependant on US/Western aid in the long run. Or conversely, it could be a justifiable cause for more military presence in Somalia to combat Chinese and Russian influence in a investment ready Somalia now that debt relief is around the corner.

I'm highly suspicious of the actions of the west in these trying times. They'd better take care before they drive us entirely into the arms of China.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Where is the minister of information it's his job to deny such claims.
Scape goating a purported ally during such a critical period is like opening the door for china and Russia. They're hoping we'll just let this go and believe their claims blindly without proof which would backfire in any country with a self respecting government.

We must deny these claims and request proof or else it's a fruitless allegation.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Or conversely, it could be a justifiable cause for more military presence in Somalia to combat Chinese and Russian influence in a investment ready Somalia now that debt relief is around the corner.

I'm highly suspicious of the actions of the west in these trying times. They'd better take care before they drive us entirely into the arms of China.
Is America planning for mass investment in Somalia and other African countries to counter China’s Silk Road and plan for Africa?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Is America planning for mass investment in Somalia and other African countries to counter China’s Silk Road and plan for Africa?

Imo we should sell all our oil to china and japan or other nations and not any western nation for the role they played in our country's downfall. Never trust them! they are all complicit in our current situation. They want to profit from our resources when they've done nothing to help us with the shabaab problem. Look at the current power vacuum they've caused by putting a never ending arms embargo on us with no set plan for it's removal.

These gaals want us neutered and mired in chaos forever. Pray to Allah that we get a ruling class that's educated and well aware of the dirty tactics these gaals employ against us. Do you think the arrogant British ever forgave us for resisting? Did Rome forgive carthage or did their cuddad drive them to raze the city. What of the native indians. Did they ever forgive them for their resistance or did they systematically annihilate them for just that?

Compare that with how they treated China and India for submitting. Honestly the Chinese played it smart. Remain steadfast and build up in silence whilst Allah distracts them with internal affairs.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Sounds to me like they want to annex our coast and park their mega-ships in our waters on a permanent basis. Don't be surprised if they build military bases on our coast and then relieve us of our wealth.
f*ck my passport. I'm back home if they ever do that and voting out whatever government complies with them. I'm averse to any sale of oil and gas to the UNSC countries for extending the arms embargo which continues to support shabaab's presence in our land by the day.

There are plenty of countries that don't hate us that we should sell our oil to. Turkey and china are all we need.

f*ck my passport. I'm back home if they ever do that and voting out whatever government complies with them. I'm averse to any sale of oil and gas to the UNSC countries for extending the arms embargo which continues to support shabaab's presence in our land by the day.

There are plenty of countries that don't hate us that we should sell our oil to. Turkey and china are all we need.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Their qiyaano knows no bounds when are they gonna stop concocting xaar stories at least put some more effort into it make it plausible nacala shaydaan ku yaal.

Americans are deflecting because they have been taking too many L's from Yemen lately.

Show proof or iska amuus.

Scape goating a purported ally during such a critical period is like opening the door for china and Russia. They're hoping we'll just let this go and believe their claims blindly without proof which would backfire in any country with a self respecting government.

We must deny these claims and request proof or else it's a fruitless allegation.

Bruh, apparently the so-called 'Somali' pirates didn't seize the ship from the direction of Somalia, but rather from Yemen, where they're supposedly based, lol.

The only logical explanation to this would be if Somalis had links to Houthis, but after years of Yemeni civil war, is this supposed to be the first connection between us? Especially when it's not even convenient for Somalia's interests in any shape of form?

As I said before, I call b*llshit on these accusations

Latest posts