People shouldn't have to work jobs.

Bari

Garabsare
Move to Africa and build your land, start a business dont be slave like pajeet
Problem with africa is that everyone is going to have their hand out, im going there to see for myself end of the year but its probably the only deterrent from settling back home.

Ngl I like feeling productive. I was unemployed for 6 months after graduating uni and although I didn’t struggle financially because I was living at home and had some savings, I was so bored and felt like a lazy bum.

Doing daily activity is good for the mind and body. Monotonous office jobs do suck though. Find a career that is not monotonous and boring, and allows you to have a flexible schedule.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
View attachment 343102
alcohol drinking GIF
Why have you put me there basra, upset your jinnis couldn't get anywhere near me 😏

the 5 day 9 to 5 is a big scam. there should be more flexible working or even shorter week, for example work 40 hours between 3-4 days and have a 3 day break, or make the 4 days off and 4 days on more common, you could also have shift slots where people can choose shifts accodomating to their needs, for example some people love starting early and finishing early whilst others prefer a lie in and starting at 12pm etc. in any case, in my and many others job, most of the work is done around lunch and the rest of the hours you are just doing nothing until its 530pm. its a scam

Now, hear me out. You're probably thinking I'm just a lazy person who doesn't want to work, but think about it. We are essentially BORN to work. We are forecably sent to school with the end goal being to have knowledge and go to college to- that's right- work our entire lives away. No one likes working, but if you SAY that you're almost treated as though you're less of a human. Dont want a job? Grow up. Lazy bum. Are we supposed to be okay with the fact that things are just getting worse and worse financially and poor/middle class people literally have to work their entire lives away only for the government to say "Okay! You're 65 now! Enjoy the last years of your life being free!"

I'm seriously sick of this. Idk what the alternative would be but life sucks as it is. For everyone but the rich.
Sxb wait till AI takes every job and UBI start getting founded out . What else is a human right is housing also it should be free

Now, hear me out. You're probably thinking I'm just a lazy person who doesn't want to work, but think about it. We are essentially BORN to work. We are forecably sent to school with the end goal being to have knowledge and go to college to- that's right- work our entire lives away. No one likes working, but if you SAY that you're almost treated as though you're less of a human. Dont want a job? Grow up. Lazy bum. Are we supposed to be okay with the fact that things are just getting worse and worse financially and poor/middle class people literally have to work their entire lives away only for the government to say "Okay! You're 65 now! Enjoy the last years of your life being free!"

I'm seriously sick of this. Idk what the alternative would be but life sucks as it is. For everyone but the rich.
It's the economic system. Housing, food, education, and healthcare—all these needs are provided either by the state or privately. You either purchase them or pay for them through taxes.

Labour is the source of all value. If no one provides value to society through labour, the motor of the economy grinds to a halt.

A 9-5 job is nothing compared to the labor required to live off the land as our nomadic ancestors did. The never-ending work needed to stay alive would make you long for the comfort of an air-conditioned office building.

Communism has been tried and has failed. The most comfortable socio-economic system is a social democracy and the welfare state.

The four hour work week goes deep into this topic. Time is by far the most precious commodity. The problem with most jobs is that they trade time for money.

Thats another thing. Also the time in which you don't spend on work is seen as ''leisure time'' to most. This is linked to a perception of work as a drag or a potentially dangerous addiction (For example when they portray raging and abusive workaholics.) In most developed countries people are addicted to leisure time

Workaholism is another flip to the coin- addiction to work i, instead of valuing it working, these adiccts resent their dependency, . The job performance of the typical workaholic leaves a lot to be desired. Workaholics are fatigued and short attention spans etc etc.
This form is more common in places like Japan, which is why their productivity is crap and die from over work.