People trying to ruin it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Be aware of the snakes around you! Especially those at work. Those that smile in your face and then later on create lies about you. I'm pissed off.

No I didn't get sacked. But I'm pissed and in fucking tears I've been crying all morning. I don't get how people can be so evil. I know who's behind it. Some of the other shit was just unreasonable.

So are u gonna tell us what happened?

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
No I didn't get sacked. But I'm pissed and in fucking tears I've been crying all morning. I don't get how people can be so evil. I know who's behind it. Some of the other shit was just unreasonable.
That's some shitty coworkers you got, mine cover for me when I'm "sick".
:ahh:
I guess it might have something to do with your workplace aswell, a cutthroat workplace makes cutthroat collegues.
:mjohreally:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So are u gonna tell us what happened?

No. I'm not anonymous you know. It would be super annoying if I wrote something here and someone found it. It's not the first time happening to me.

I will say that some people smile in your face while simultaneously telling lies about you.

I'm gonna look for a diff Jobb or just focus on studies. I'm just so pissed.

No. I'm not anonymous you know. It would be super annoying if I wrote something here and someone found it. It's not the first time happening to me.

I will say that some people smile in your face while simultaneously telling lies about you.

That sucks. Yeah u should leave if it's a toxic enivronment filled with snakes. Don't worry, this will be in the past soon enough.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Study, get yourself a good degree you can earn good money from in a field you're interested in.
:ufdup:

@Barni pls don't let these evil people get to you. I know this is easier said than done but hang in there. If it gets too unbearable though, look for another job. Im already contemplating quiting my Summer Internship.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Well humans are suck twisted beings which is why I am wary of the term freindship you don't know what the hidden agendas of these so called freinds are. Stay humble in yourself ignore those who display signs of jealousy they are not of any intrest to you. This should elevate you as their retaliation is a sign that you may be doing something good which they deep down they resent you for.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

Cover your back always and trust no one. Be someone known for their integrity and professionalism. Think of what happened to you as a lesson

VixR

Veritas
I urge you not to quit the internship @Daisy. Internships are inherently shitty, they're more for the experience than anything else. You can do it!

@Barni I'd say quit the job just as soon as you can find another to replace it. Use up some sick days for the new job interviews, that's what I do. At my first job, I hated the job and people so effing much (only thing I got outta that job was a goddamn stalker), I walked out for a break and never came back (unintentionally). I legit couldn't physically drive my feet to walk back in there lol. Don't do that, tho (lost out on some good references, and they were blowing up my phone, making me feel ever so slightly guilty). Feel better!

Stop whining and acting like a little , man up. Most human interactions are covert power games, so stop getting blindsided and play the game properly or go back to the kitchen where you belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts