People who build their own PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally some real shit :rejoice:

Right now i got a surface book, and i need a desktop so i posted here for some opinions,
I just wanted something more for designing and editing so definitely won't be getting the latest nvidia or amd.
I already have an idea for the mother board and CPU fan and what not just needed an advice for Video Cards.
Thanks bro

OP u live in US right? If so you are blessed because pc components are WAY more cheaper than Europe.

I need it for autoCAD and some other demanding programs too, it's not all fun and games

Speaking of AUTO CAD, I was the very first dude almost 7 years ago that created the imaginary ball earth using basic trigonometry to calculate the curvature you would see based on the Europhile God Eratosthenes 25000 miles circumference measurement using sticks and shadows erroneously, during his occultist voodo worship and child blood sacrifice ritual.

Everyone since has copied it and stuck their name to it, making minor adjustments to it, I am just very fortunate I never put my name there, it was my very first experience with AUTOCAD, below is a copy of it. I am curious if you actually understand this, since you talked about CPU's and Graphics cards.

metriccurvature1.jpg

Curvature_Chart_By_Dr_Zack.png

Speaking of AUTO CAD, I was the very first dude almost 7 years ago that created the imaginary ball earth using basic trigonometry to calculate the curvature you would see based on the Europhile God Eratosthenes 25000 miles circumference measurement using sticks and shadows erroneously, during his occultist voodo worship and child blood sacrifice ritual.

Everyone since has copied it and stuck their name to it, making minor adjustments to it, I am just very fortunate I never put my name there, it was my very first experience with AUTOCAD, below is a copy of it. I am curious if you actually understand this, since you talked about CPU's and Graphics cards.

metriccurvature1.jpg
so you saying you been crazy since like back in the day

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so you saying you been crazy since like back in the day

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Contrary to your claims, I see myself as enlightened, spiritual, conscious, awake and being guided through scepticism & inquisitiveness over everything I am told, this is in total contrast to your average all accepting/conforming/blind following sheeple you find everywhere.

Hence why it all seems weird to you, because all you have ever known is the flock of sheep that follows the herder blindly, not that lion in sheep wool that's taking a different course and kills the herder, hence why you are baffled.

Contrary to your claims, I see myself as enlightened, spiritual, conscious, awake and being guided through scepticism & inquisitiveness over everything I am told, this is in total contrast to your average all accepting/conforming/blind following sheeple you find everywhere.

Hence why it all seems weird to you, because all you have ever known is the flock of sheep that follows the herder blindly, not that lion in sheep wool that's taking a different course and kills the herder, hence why you are baffled.
OwE0Q_s-200x150.gif

metriccurvature1.jpg

Ok, so you're a confirmed troll now.

metriccurvature1.jpg

Ur such a loser, go away

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

metriccurvature1.jpg

This nigga just managed to squeeze in his flat earth delusions into a discussion about PC gaming :drakelaugh::dead::dead:

Walaal your isaaq, your a gamer and you've got good banter. I think Ive fallen in love. How old are you? Seriously?

I don't take any more marriage requests, my four husband quota has already been filled up :ufdup:

You are free however to apply for the role of concubine, there's always space for more :umad:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I don't take any more marriage requests, my four husband quota has already been filled up :ufdup:

You are free however to apply for the role of concubine, there's always space for more :umad:

Concubine, jaariyad ... call me whatever you want. I just want to get a hold of your dirty sweaty panties
618dae281ab04736569b8388f78f8259926c2e17289967a6ccfed21ba4d20080.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
PayPal bitcoin me 100 USD, I have a stack of unused DVDs with about 128gb BRAND NEW and unadulterated ram. I'll throw in some free ROM b.
Sweet, inbox me. We'll get something sorted, I've been looking to buy some from Reddit but I was afraid of getting scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending