People who sleep with socks on

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
It happens a few times a year.

England is rainy, cloudy and the sun doesn't come out.

It does go below 20F here too but rarely under 0C. You guys on the other hand get ridiculous night's where it hits -20C.

The trick is to never stay in England during the summer. Southern Europe is where it's at:rejoice:

@restar and @ghost have been dodging me too. did @rabshoole inform yall about the karbash I gave him or something?:cosbyhmm:

@Air Jalam ok bro. You have wifi issues my dude because no one else is affected but you which means the problem is with you. Call your internet providers and figure something out. Also if you have a big family who use the wifi as you play a game, it is going to suck. Have everyone off the wifi when you are playing online.

Apollo

VIP
Celsius

It happens a few times a year.

England is rainy, cloudy and the sun doesn't come out.

Some palm trees can survive in Southern England. While in Canada they can't.

London:

XPJP9ku.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't even like sleeping with a long pajama pants let alone sock. Whenever I sleep with my onesie during the winter, I wake up in the middle of the night and change to shorts or something else. I feel suffocated with socks on.

Pineapple on pizza is plain nasty. I judge people who eat that.

That last image is from Coachella in California. There's google image search, you aren't fooling anyone.

Pinnate palms (Coconut-like leaves) cannot grow in Canada.

There are many palm trees in Canada. You should stop worrying about palm trees in Canada and worry about the Swiss government deporting you

Picture-2_1752355c.jpg

:mjlol:

I don't even like sleeping with a long pajama pants let alone sock. Whenever I sleep with my onesie during the winter, I wake up in the middle of the night and change to shorts or something else. I feel suffocated with socks on.

Pineapple on pizza is plain nasty. I judge people who eat that.

:comeon::comeon::comeon:

Judge away cos I LOVE it :damn:

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
Forget pizza. I eat pineapple with anything that contains chicken. Pineapple and chicken are like the high school couple everyone started hating on because they were that tight :kanyeshrug:

I will soon claim asylum under Trump's Reich. :rejoice:
While you will be freezing your butt's off in Igloo-land.

Its only cold in some places in the winter for a few months. The summers are alot better than your depressed summers. Anyone notice how European Somalis flock to NA but never the other way around? I met like a dozen Euro Somalis who are now here. Leaving before y'all get deported back to Somalia

:chrisfreshhah:

Apollo

VIP
Its only cold in some places in the winter for a few months. The summers are alot better than your depressed summers. Anyone notice how European Somalis flock to NA but never the other way around? I met like a dozen Euro Somalis who are now here. Leaving before y'all get deported back to Somalia

:chrisfreshhah:

Because you monolinguals will never be hired in Europe. At least we have more options. You have no option but to work in Anglophone countries.

Your pea brain can't handle multiple languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.