perfect business for muslims countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Girls in somalia are the biggest freak and would need this

Men who are not virgins are demanding their future wives be virgins.

No.

Non virgin men deserve non virgin females. Second hand men for second hand females

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
:draketf: their security is cool. they take part of the fusuq sometimes

It wasn't abt it...after I got done I moved the car and one xeeraan guardsmen stopped me and we had a heated exchange bc he refuse to park deep inside the building. I told him I'll run over him if he don't move and nigga cocked his AK-47 and pointed at me walahi.

Afterwards I went to "habel Hindi " the owner and he apologized and even degraded the guy behind his back but when he came to his face was all a sudden cool with him and that didn't sit with me well so I let him know that he was playing tribal game.

Bro that owner was one sick bastard. Nigga use to come to us with our entourage of girls and he'll try to get the number of these little girls :faysalwtf:

S

Shamis

I heard of these infamous party girls but never believed it. Word on the street a few years ago was that security guards wouldn't let Somali women into parties. I can't imagine gabar Soomaaliyeed ok parking lot lagu waxwaxeynaayo uuuffff caleyg warya.

waraabe

Your superior
I heard of these infamous party girls but never believed it. Word on the street a few years ago was that security guards wouldn't let Somali women into parties. I can't imagine gabar Soomaaliyeed ok parking lot lagu waxwaxeynaayo uuuffff caleyg warya.

what do you mean somali women wouldn't be let into parliament

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

Who are these girls and are their hormone levels normal because this sounds disgusting and not something that any girl would do willingly. :/

Lalaabo

S

Shamis

Who are these girls and are their hormone levels normal because this sounds disgusting and not something that any girl would do willingly. :/

Lalaabo
Menaces one night stands :Sutehja:

They're basically looking for sugar dayuz. :uCkf6mf:

Bohol

VIP
My greatest worry is catching some disease from a halimo, I get paranoid quickly if I don't use a hand sanitizer after a bit of
"romance".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts