perfect business for muslims countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
some girls back home come at u too strong

i was surprised one girl let me go all the way i just kept going thinking shed stop me at some point but she pulled my abdiweli out herself

after that i was too ashamed to try again :oops:

white girls r for practice, not somalis- but there were no white girls around :jcoleno:

T

Tokio

some girls back home come at u too strong

i was surprised one girl let me go all the way i just kept going thinking shed stop me at some point but she pulled my abdiweli out herself

after that i was too ashamed to try again :oops:

white girls r for practice, not somalis- but there were no white girls around :jcoleno:
qg3k-a.gif

afrosomali

closer to god we africans

u r a simp, i dont expect u to understand

some of the stories told onthe site might be tall tales, but u think me bagging one Somali girl back home is a tall tale?

my cousin told me a story a couple months ago of a distant cousin of ours getting forced into marriage at 16 because she got pregnant...people f*ck outta wedlock in Muslim countries too you bakhti

Bohol

VIP
@menace That is fircooni. I like to examine it with my left hand first, if she is Sunni and I feel she has some kintir at-least she is
good to go. Fircooni FGM is a thing of the past with the younger Somali girls, so I guess more fun for us.

mjpls.png

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
@menace That is fircooni. I like to examine it with my left hand first, if she is Sunni and I feel she has some kintir at-least she is
good to go. Fircooni FGM is a thing of the past with the younger Somali girls, so I guess more fun for us.

mjpls.png

This fircoon crap is exaggerated adeer! Really Manne! Bc I've liberated numerous females and all but one was fircoon and they ranged in age from 80s babies to 90s :browtf::mjpls::mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts