I do.To increase our numbers kulaha and guess what 100 years from now descents of those said Oromos would be ridiculed and insulted for not being true Somalis wallahi you are dumb .
Somalis believe you are what your father is. The males shall fk off. Malab Ladies can stay. Baby munching cannibal ones can fk off though

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
It's a resort, they also had baby cheetahs.

The inside is just as good.
I mean it's already hard af to tell the difference right, I'm always mistaking somalis for oromo and vice versa these days ima crash out
Cause the ones that look like us are usually admixed with us, It's usually Eritreans that I can't tell apart, even though they carry more Arabian ancestry they tend to have Nilotic haplogroups.

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
I do.To increase our numbers kulaha and guess what 100 years from now descents of those said Oromos would be ridiculed and insulted for not being true Somalis wallahi you are dumb .
We have quite a few assimilated Oromo within Somalis already, I prefer Oromos over Habashis any day of the week,

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
whoever they are it happened along time ago we are in the 21st century not the Middle Ages πŸ’€πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
All I know is the Gadabuursi are safe, or if you get T-L208, those of us who get E-V32 aren't safe, until they take the big Y.
Adult Swim GIF by The Boondocks

Last edited: