PL soldiers indiscriminately fire on pro-Maakhir protestors in Badhan!

You are obfuscating your history on purpose. Fact of the matter is, there is no more 'harti' that has anything to do with you aside from a few useless horgals like Faratoon and Indho-Indho. Enjoy :trumpsmirk:
Idc they already left 20 years ago and I will be so glad and happy that those you call "horgals" to leave SL as there will be no more of our taxes being wasted on individual politicians who can't even visit their own towns :trumpsmirk:

Idc they already left 20 years ago and I will be so glad and happy that those you call "horgals" to leave SL as they will be no more of our taxes being wasted on individual politicians who can't even visit their own towns :trumpsmirk:
I don't think they were really ever there to begin with, but good luck either way!
Schitts Creek Good Luck GIF by CBC

Sxb you don't know that much of Somaliland inner workings as you just wrote a non sensical stuff with no proof or evidence just tribalist tirade.

The ones who threatened a civil war were Kulmiye party with the current Waddani party chairman going to hawd to assemble dozens or so technicals and Biixi's firm denial of Daahir Riyaale coming out at top of the results and everyone was afraid at that time that things would go back to 1994 situation until Silyano publicly appeared to concede the results and calming the situation down.

So next time please don't makeup shit you don't know anything about :)
You pretty much reworded what I wrote, I just did you the favour of condensing it apowe

:drakelaugh:

You have no idea what you are talking about troll. They left because your uncle Nuux Baasto Macaane kicked them out and told them to get lost and join the rest of their kin publicly around 2018/2019. That is why they left Iidoria. Look who doesn't know anything about Somaliland now?
Actually, on this point, Ducaalee is more accurate than you in this part.

Those Warsangeli soldiers were mercenaries who worked and collaborated with Somaliland, but they had a free and independent military command and they refused to integrate into the Somaliland army.

Those Warsangeli soldiers refused many times to comply with the requests of the Somaliland leaders to bring Warsangeli lands under Somaliland control by military force.

This is the reason why Somaliland cut ties with them, because they refused to accede to their demand to go and fight their own Warsangeli people and bring the Warsangeli territories under the control of Somaliland by force.

Those Warsangeli soldiers did not really represent their Warsangeli communities, which were pro-Puntland and loyal to unified Somalia.

Last edited:

Trending