Please keep this Muslim girl in your prayers

This Black American Muslim lost 3 brothers at the hands of law enforcement. You could see the pain in her eyes. The racist delusional Somalis on here wouldn’t care unless an American Somali faces injustice at the hands of police brutality. What these idiots don’t realize is Somalis are apart of Black America and what happens to an African American can also happen to a Somali. Also we’re Muslims and we should stand up against injustice especially if you share the same country as an African American.

#Blacklivesmatter
#JusticeforGeorgeFloyd

This Black American Muslim lost 3 brothers at the hands of law enforcement. You could see the pain in her eyes. The racist delusional Somalis on here wouldn’t care unless an American Somali faces injustice at the hands of police brutality. What these idiots don’t realize is Somalis are apart of Black America and what happens to an African American can also happen to a Somali. Also we’re Muslims and we should stand up against injustice especially if you share the same country as an African American.
I’d like to remind the xoolos in here that even when AA’s become the top of the top, they still get discriminated against.

I’d like to point you towards the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’d like to remind the xoolos in here that even when AA’s become the top of the top, they still get discriminated against.

I’d like to point you towards the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even American Muslims like Sheikh Omar Suleiman and activist Linda Sarsour are standing up for AA’s, Idk why these basement dwelling weirdos are against Black Muslims

Last edited:

#Blacklivesmatter
#JusticeforGeorgeFloyd
How did they die though? Even America doesn't seem that bad.

Even American Muslims like Sheikh Omar Suleiman and activist Linda Sarsour are standing up for AA’s, Idk why these basement dwellers are against Black Muslims
Calm it. Sheikh Omar Suleiman is known for this sort of thing. No surprise. He didn't comment on riots or protests either.

#Blacklivesmatter
#JusticeforGeorgeFloyd

This clearly doesnt make any sense :mjlol:

Me personally dont mind these Protestors (somali included) to burn down america
But leave out Somali bussineses

Americas time is over Remember guys no empire Lasts Forever

Trending