Plugged my raw data into Illustrative DNA need help

Could you do mine sxb?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1726055171731.png

You don't have real South Asian ancestry, neither as shown below, Peruvian native. It is some old stuff baked in in the African. All of these with the Sudanic/Chadian Saharan and Iberomaurusian is Somali ancestry. As I said earlier, the slight affinities we see to Sudanic DNA or Taforalt usually is an internal variation. But since the samples I've used probably lack that side, you need something extra.
1726055731889.png

There is a slight shift in the internal combinatory assortments that stochastically plays out as this when in reality it is just full Somali ancestry. In other words, slight internal shifts without admixture. Had we had many unmixed samples from everywhere in the sources, everyone would get good fits and no one except the admixed ones would have needed any extra. You're just full Somali.

View attachment 342431

You don't have real South Asian ancestry, neither as shown below, Peruvian native. It is some old stuff baked in in the African. All of these with the Sudanic/Chadian Saharan and Iberomaurusian is Somali ancestry. As I said earlier, the slight affinities we see to Sudanic DNA or Taforalt usually is an internal variation. But since the samples I've used probably lack that side, you need something extra.
View attachment 342433

There is a slight shift in the internal combinatory assortments that stochastically plays out as this when in reality it is just full Somali ancestry. In other words, slight internal shifts without admixture. Had we had many unmixed samples from everywhere in the sources, everyone would get good fits and no one except the admixed ones would have needed any extra. You're just full Somali.
Just as I log in I immediately see this πŸ˜…

Much appreciated for the detailed analysis bro