plz don't laugh but- do women like virgin men too?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Same thing with never letting your wife see your thang on soft, never leave a bad impression

What kind of wife would leave because of that? :gucciwhat: Out of all the reasons a women can leave a man you came up with this? :deadpeter: I’m sure your wife will catch your gacan yare napping on numerous times and she won’t leave.

If she ain’t around when he’s napping she don’t deserve to be around when he’s on bahal mode. :lolbron:

Tukraq

VIP
What kind of wife would leave because of that? :gucciwhat: Out of all the reasons a women can leave a man you came up with this? :deadpeter: I’m sure your wife will catch your gacan yare napping on numerous times and she won’t leave.

If she ain’t around when he’s napping she don’t deserve to be around when he’s on bahal mode. :lolbron:
Not about leaving, just a bad impression only show the bahal

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Advocating for zina
:mindblown:
Walaal su'aal ma ku weydiin kara adigo raali ah?
Markuu yidhi ha igu qoslina wuu oga in la clown gareen doono. Ana midii uu filayeey un baan tusay.
Waa thread gaadmo ah sxb. Malaha ninkan asaga rabay in lagu riixo macsiyada ama muran iyoo buuq buu rabay. Waad i waydiin kartaa su’aasha sxb

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
giphy.gif

@Abba Sadacha

These women are lying to you and to themselves, when they claim to like sweet virgin guys.. These are the same women who hop on inmate converts.. They don't want a beta virgin shy guy.. They want an alpha male that can make them dance around...but obviously they'll lie to you and tell you they want a shy sweet boy.. But in the real world shy sweet guys finish last...

Tukraq

VIP
@Abba Sadacha

These women are lying to you and to themselves, when they claim to like sweet virgin guys.. These are the same women who hop on inmate converts.. They they don't want a beta virgin shy guy.. They want an alpha male that can make them dance around...but obviously they'll lie to you and tell you they want a shy sweet boy.. But in the real world shy and nice guys finish last...
Don’t save em they don’t want to be saved, plus there would be more to go around for my polygamous ways, we should promote it

Don’t save em they don’t want to be saved, us there would be more to go around for my polygamous ways, we should promote it

These miskiin is being mislead sxb..same way as xalimos mislead each other when they post a shitty picture or an ugly baby etc on the social media.. Totally fake :mjlol:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
men should get as much experience as possible for women it doesn't matter. Women are rarely creative in bed they are not active they are passive and receptive. If a chick is really good in bed you should know she had a really good lover before you got together

as a muslim i wish it was possible for men to marry when they hit puberty under their family guidence like the good old days. Thats the time a man's hormon spikes up and that the time he should start fucking.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
These miskiin is being mislead sxb..same way as xalimos mislead each other when they post a shitty picture or an ugly baby etc on the social media.. Totally fake :mjlol:

If all Xalimos are like that who the hell are you going to marry your shadow?

Women most of the time don’t mind sharing men they view as high quality, they also have a sense of monkey see monkey do, get in a relationship and you’ll see women that you weren’t on there radar start wanting you
I have noticed girls who have married friends want to be married but the same can be said of men.

Women are fake.. They never tell you what they really desire because they don't want to come off as cheap.. But believe me sxb, they don't want a virgin shy miskiin guy.. They want a real man who can make their heart beat fast and their body tickle..

Tukraq

VIP
Don’t worry sxb don’t listen to @Abdisamad3 xalimos like nice guys who open doors say nice things, they would never want a guy who has had multiple women after him before, she’d rather be the first for the inexperienced nice guy

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Women are fake.. They never tell you what they really desire because they don't want to come off as cheap.. But believe me sxb, they don't want a virgin shy miskiin guy.. They want a real man who can make their heart beat fast and their body tickle..

Who are you planning to marry a man ? You really think all women are like that or what? Commiting zina isnt going to do any of those things.

Some women do and some dont want miskeen person also not engaging in zina doesnt make you miskeen just makes you a normal muslim. jooji ciyaarta you really out here telling niggas to commit zina with your chest?

You all sound like incels.:chrisfreshhah: They believe all women are just fake and are liars and they have to be macho men. A woman can never like a guy because of his personality. He has to be rich or super attractive. Is it so hard to believe not all women are the same? Even though every woman on here said the opposite you want to speak for us. Delusion.

Who are you planning to marry a man ? You really think all women are like that or what? Commiting zina isnt going to do any of those things.

Some women do and some dont want miskeen person also not engaging in zina doesnt make you miskeen just makes you a normal muslim. jooji ciyaarta you really out here telling niggas to commit zina with your chest?
Doesn't it sound funny? :russ: