PM Rooble orders that Axmed Ciise Cawad is to be removed as Foreign Minister, Cabinet Changes

Just when you thought Somalia can’t get low a government minister is fired cause of Ethiopia. A vague statement about stopping hostilities and calling for unity. Same shit the UN would of said. Lol

He had a classy response to his firing at least. People like Juxa should take a page out of Cawads book.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Ethiopia is returning to strong central rule. Maybe Somalia will also return to strong central rule when Abiy tames TPLF.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
What was in the statement?
mof-ethiopia2.jpg

mof-ethiopia.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
FM Awad has done a great service for his nation and was replaced by someone from the same community.

The President also gave him an ambassadorship for his troubles, he'll be fine.

Quule, please stop spreading fakes news on the ex minister, they offered him an ambassadorship but he declined the lame gesture, I mean who would accept such low level post specially when another country's PM got you fired for stating the truth.

IMG_20201119_175816.jpg

Anyone calling for dialogue or peace with TPLF that terrorised the entire Horn especially Somalia and Somali Galbeed for 3 decades deserves to be sacked, humiliated and thrown in jail for that blasphemy.

To break government protocol over this with an unauthorized statement is another crime.

This is typical maryooley behaviour, everyone is a leader following his own whims and desires, no understanding that a government runs on a common agenda that needs to be followed at all cost, if you dont like it, influence a change, if you can't, then resign and make a statement.

Even in medium sized tech companies you can't just go in and make a change in production without the relevant approvals and reviews.

The sooner these reer baadiyo bakhti despicable wasted elderly generation is disposed off the better, 70% of the population is under 30.

In the old days, people looked up to their elders for invaluable wisdom, knowledge and experience, but for us it's a lesson in the opposite direction for how not to be.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
This message is for the ones that don’t understand basic politics.

The foreign affairs ministry has to coordinate with the prime minister.

The fm can’t just release a statement while representing the federal government without the approval of the fm’s boss. Same goes for the pm and the presidency.

Plus he was a khat head, replacing him with another mj who also can work with the president (former chief of staff of the president’s office) and represent pl better.

AbdiGeedi

This message is for the ones that don’t understand basic politics.

The foreign affairs ministry has to coordinate with the prime minister.

The fm can’t just release a statement while representing the federal government without the approval of the fm’s boss. Same goes for the pm and the presidency.

Plus he was a khat head, replacing him with another mj who also can work with the president (former chief of staff of the president’s office) and represent pl better.
It looks like it was the other way around. Awad stood his ground.

It looks like it was the other way around. Awad stood his ground.

That RAnalyst guy has a clear bias against the government since he used to be an intelligence officer in Kenya and is in the business of profiting from crisis. His information is not credible when it comes to Somalia since he generally adds his own spin to the 'analysis' to push a certain narrative.

In regards to the situation with taking the role from FM Awad. Plainly he broke protocol and it wasn't the first time. His replacement has been touted by many people as a well rounded choice.

AbdiGeedi

In regards to the situation with taking the role from FM Awad. Plainly he broke protocol and it wasn't the first time. His replacement has been touted by many people as a well rounded choice.
I am not convinced. It looks more like "He said, she said" situation. It was Awad who tweeted the retraction and not the official MoF account. Usually official announcements/retractions are done through official channels. We will find out the truth if and when our MoF releases another statement concerning the Ethiopian civil war.

I might be wrong but I am inclined to think that Farmaajo and his stooges tried to appease Abiy and rushed in a statement that disregarded Somalia's long-term objectives. Awad shot it down but paid the price. That's how it looks to me based on the information I see in the public domain and without taking sides.

In your opinion who is the bigger Habashi ass-kisser: Farmaajo or Awad?

awad-score.PNG

I am not convinced. It looks more like "He said, she said" situation. It was Awad who tweeted the retraction and not the official MoF account. Usually official announcements/retractions are done through official channels. We will find out the truth if and when our MoF releases another statement concerning the Ethiopian civil war.

I might be wrong but I am inclined to think that Farmaajo and his stooges tried to appease Abiy and rushed in a statement that disregarded Somalia's long-term objectives. Awad shot it down but paid the price. That's how it looks to me based on the information I see in the public domain and without taking sides.

In your opinion who is the bigger Habashi ass-kisser: Farmaajo or Awad?

View attachment 153974

Don't be naive, neither Awad nor Farmaajo have any particular love or disdain for habeshis it is all geopolitics.

Right now the Ethiopian government is cracking down on a separatist rebel group the 'tplf' if Somalia was as strong as it used to be it might be a good decision to take advantage of this and go after long term objectives but that isn't the reality right now. So we will allow their government to handle their internal affairs and thus they will allow us to handle our own without undue interference.

The former TPLF hegemony in Ethiopia interfered openly in Somalia and even brought boots into our country and before them the Derg regime were the main backers of the rebel groups that fought against Siyad Barre and in the declassified CIA files their aim wasn't just to overthrow that government, but to destabilize the country altogether.

Having said that, we now know that we don't want Ethiopia supporting separatist movements and destabilizing groups within Somali borders thus we won't support their destabilizers.

This isn't hinged on emotions like many novices on this site believe, but realpolitik. You play with the cards you're dealt so we will worry about our long term goals when we are in a better situation.

Here is the President mentioning some of these points clearly.

Anyone calling for dialogue or peace with TPLF that terrorised the entire Horn especially Somalia and Somali Galbeed for 3 decades deserves to be sacked, humiliated and thrown in jail for that blasphemy.

To break government protocol over this with an unauthorized statement is another crime.

This is typical maryooley behaviour, everyone is a leader following his own whims and desires, no understanding that a government runs on a common agenda that needs to be followed at all cost, if you dont like it, influence a change, if you can't, then resign and make a statement.

Even in medium sized tech companies you can't just go in and make a change in production without the relevant approvals and reviews.

The sooner these reer baadiyo bakhti despicable wasted elderly generation is disposed off the better, 70% of the population is under 30.

In the old days, people looked up to their elders for invaluable wisdom, knowledge and experience, but for us it's a lesson in the opposite direction for how not to be.
Grandpa when Farmajo handed Qalbi dagax to TPLF how come you were happy?

Barre Hiraale was supported by TPLF during his stay in Kismaayo.
The moment it was captured he ran to the Ethiopuan border in Dollow.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This is whole controversy surrounding Minister Awad's departure at the ministry of foreign Affairs don't make any sense at all, I am surprised you guys are falling for this Fake news,

Som

VIP

If somalia was a strong independent nation i would agree with you. But right now we are weak and it's VERY LIKELY that Farmaajo and the PM got a call from Addis Abeba demanding that the FM should be fired.
This is unacceptable

Grandpa when Farmajo handed Qalbi dagax to TPLF how come you were happy?

Barre Hiraale was supported by TPLF during his stay in Kismaayo.
The moment it was captured he ran to the Ethiopuan border in Dollow.
I was happy? You really don't know me, had you done a simple google search, you would have discovered no one was more vocal than I was along with @Ferrari

As for Barre Hiraale and the rest of the scum warlords, I don't support a single one of them, perhaps you're confusing me with another poster.
If somalia was a strong independent nation i would agree with you. But right now we are weak and it's VERY LIKELY that Farmaajo and the PM got a call from Addis Abeba demanding that the FM should be fired.
This is unacceptable
Even if that was true, and they received such a call, I support Abiy 100% in this, I don't think you realize the death and destruction that TPLF brought to Somalis in the Horn for the last 3 decades, and it's not just Somalis they did this too.

They have single-handedly ensured that the Horn of Africa made no progress in the 30 years they ruled, implementing colonial divide and rule strategies along with ethnic/clan federalism in the entire region; it will take a decade or more to undo the damages they brought.

Their complete and utter annihilation is in our interest.

Trending