Political cartoonist amin Amir attacked viciously by PL after releasing an inhumane pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wallahi Facebook fobs are truly shit, and people wonder when I call them subhuman.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
This is all I got from this:mjdontkno:
Screenshot_2016-03-30-16-11-33-1.png

:obamatell::wtfguccimane::tuckerwtf:
Reer PL need to explain:damedamn:

WTF is wrong with you? I remember in 2012 when Amir was making fun of HSM and Sheikh Sharif before him and no one batted an eye.

The guy is a Cartoonist and pokes fun of everyone, no need to hate him. By July, he would pick on someone else.

@Duchess, shut up Naayaa.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Game your uncle wasn't 'poking fun', he was attacking Puntland for its 'inhumane' treatment of terrorists and furthermore claimed they were abusing children.

The image is actually of Boko Haram. Will Amin Amir make a cartoon slamming the Nigerians for their inhumane treatment of Boko Haram?

Original pic here

Duchess

VIP
Back in the day he was a Siyad Barre propagandist and today he's an Al Shabaab sympathizer. Scum.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Amin Amir is the most unbiased dude ever stop catching feelings

siilaanyolaugh

Duchess

VIP
Amin Amir is the most unbiased dude ever stop catching feelings

siilaanyolaugh

Unbiased because he supports Farmaajo? :mjohreally:

His post proves his hate for Puntland. He wouldn't delete it even after being called out and shown that the image was a fake. He will get what's coming to him. :pacspit:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Motherfuck Farmaajo :lol:

You gotta admit he shits on everyone equally, unless you think Puntland can do no wrong

Duchess

VIP
Motherfuck Farmaajo :lol:

You gotta admit he shits on everyone equally, unless you think Puntland can do no wrong

Not equally. He shits on Somaliland and Puntland the most. I would rather he focus on Abdiweli instead of dragging all of Puntland into his beef with the administration. Now he's advocating for terrorists just to score cheap shots, smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts