Political correctness has reached new level

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
a Yale professor has resigned after a bunch of cop hating thugs surrounded him when he told to look away if something offended them. There is no doubt that the professor was afaird for his life when those thugs surrounded him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-away-offended-racist-Halloween-costumes.html

I hope Yale will expel those idiots and scrap the affirmative action admissions since they bring all these problems but knowing it USA liberal hole it won't which is why it will suffer in the league tables

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah that was last Halloween

The Ivy League collectively gave up

Which is smart I guess considering you can't have a monopoly on prestigious education with the advent of the Internet. They would be on the decline regardless but it's funny seeing these self serving cucks self-destruct. Sad. This institute is pre-America.

waraabe

Your superior
Affirmative action is necessary for African Americans to get out the vicious cycle of ghettoism.

Tell me, the professor said to them if you are offended just turn around, everyone should wear what they want and now he resigned after they did this to him. If these are their bright sparks then May God have mercy on America

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
To be fair I don't recall him receiving pressure from the admins to resign. He and his wife just caved to a bunch of 20 year olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.