Popular Somali TikToker “Somali Cowboy” exposed for insulting Islam and his hooyo

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Used to have Tiktok and his videos regularly popped on my feed. In the videos he was nationalistic and had a positive message. These videos were extremely popular, reaching millions.

Sad to see him go down, he had a huge reach. I have only one question. What was he thinking? He comes on social media to interact mainly with his somali audience while having blasphemous statements on camera. He knew this and instead of addressing early on, he just didn’t care.

Has he posted any rebuttal on his account?

Used to see Somali Gaal Boy as they now call him on Tiktok months ago, I always got a bad feeling about him but couldn't put my finger on it. Seemed like he had an agenda so I would just skip his videos or block them. I think this guys agenda went beyond just spreading Christianity. As you know, the church is what gaalo use to destroy non-white communities such as native americans, blacks, etc. It is insidious.

Used to have Tiktok and his videos regularly popped on my feed. In the videos he was nationalistic and had a positive message. These videos were extremely popular, reaching millions.

Sad to see him go down, he had a huge reach. I have only one question. What was he thinking? He comes on social media to interact mainly with his somali audience while having blasphemous statements on camera. He knew this and instead of addressing early on, he just didn’t care.

His only 'rebuttal' has been attacking his accusers on the basis of qabil, and calling them Oromo lol. It's all just personal attacks.

I think people need to understand that he created that huge reach with the ulterior motive of dividing and destroying the Somali community. He pretended to be a wadani so when the backlash ultimately came he could hide behind his viewers and those who support him based on qabil. Somalis are too naive, especially fobs.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP

He apparently denying it and says he will bring the person who exposed him to court. Apprently its Hussein Jama hes in America

He apparently denying it and says he will bring the person who exposed him to court. Apprently its Hussein Jama hes in America
He is accusing Hussein Hama and others of terrorism and threatening his life lol. He’s also trying to turn it into a qabil issue because Jama is from Cabdudwaaq/Gedo. All deflections to confuse the Somali fob community.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP

Hes not Wadani at all

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Was this the guy who published a book shitting on his roommates saying they’re alshabaab supporters? The roommates were claiming he was making things up to get to fame. IDK if it’s the same guy tho

The truth about why he is suddenly 'popular'

• He entered USA in 2014
  • His blasphemous book was co-authored by a White guy in 2018
  • He worked for the Christian World Service (In Nairobi over a decade ago)
  • Rumour has it he was a translator for Americans in 2006
  • He was not sponsored by family, nor did he come through the refugee programme, he went through the green card lottery, and was living with a White family.
  • Somalis that lived in the same state as him, did not associate with him
  • He even sued some Somalis
  • He lied about his Somali roommates in his book
  • 2024- Somehow he is working with Hassan Sheekh Mohamud (current 'President of Somalia', on a "Youth initiative", to try to make the current regime popular, this fake 'Wadani' movement.
  • They invited him as a guest speaker! He started telling people they can't criticise the current regime.
  • That's why he has suddenly become popular
  • This Marehan guy started digging on this man, and now everybody is talking about him. (The Marehan guy is angry because this guy made comments about Ethiopian peacekeepers in Gedo.

There is an increase of Somali Christians and some people suspect he is behind it.

He also has plans to run for President of Somalia.

In short, everybody go thank HSM (the Somali tuug in chief), for making this man relevant.

Ask yourselves why HSM/Culusow (Somalia's President) is connected to this man.

Last edited:

Trending