Porcupines wail "they are storing heavy weapons in Goof help us Somaliland"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are irrelevant langaab, but we got issues with CM and HY and dhullos are crying about Somaliland newest troops that have been recruited from HJ. Okay buddy whatever makes you sleep at night

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
We are irrelevant langaab, but we got issues with CM and HY and dhullos are crying about Somaliland newest troops that have been recruited from HJ. Okay buddy whatever makes you sleep at night

You are langaab and known for all the wrong reasons. Sorry If I am not like other HA and instead of coddling you I told you the truth. You need me not the other way around. :manny:

Cumar need you for what exactly, and show me the proof that HA is laandheere. And by proof I don't mean made up votes numbers from last election, because a lot xirsi gaab people voted for wadani. Lot of people never voted at all. I am muse sheikh Isaac, and there is no way you got bigger than numbers even counting all the oromos you have taken in. We protect you lot,and you talk about we need you. Cidagalle will karbash you lot let alone anyone else. Why do you think you have recruited all your boys in SL army your leaders are trying to toughen you up, and you are paranoid just in case something happens we can defend ourself. Tell my why SM is so heavily represented in the SL army even though you are the richest clan on average it makes no sense answer that.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Cumar need you for what exactly, and show me the proof that HA is laandheere. And by proof I don't mean made up votes numbers from last election, because a lot xirsi gaab people voted for wadani. Lot of people never voted at all. I am muse sheikh Isaac, and there is no way you got bigger than numbers even counting all the oromos you have taken in. We protect you lot,and you talk about we need you. Cidagalle will karbash you lot let alone anyone else. Why do you think you have recruited all your boys in SL army your leaders are trying to toughen you up, and you are paranoid just in case something happens we can defend ourself. Tell my why SM is so heavily represented in the SL army even though you are the richest clan on average it makes no sense answer that.

I am not going to argue with someone who doesn't know 60% of Somaliland lives in Hargeisa and areas west of it. "Dhuulku waa baari, dadku waa galbeed" that is the facts.:manny:

Your land is empty, mine is densely populated and strategic. :banderas:

Population you are probably the same size as Gadabursi, definitely smaller than HA, HY and Dhullos. That makes you langaab, no wonder Gadabursi who are shisheeye had a President before your folks kkk. If you were actually "landheer" you think that would have happened? :cryinglaughsmiley:

Habar Jeclo is a confederation, Musa, Imran, and Sanburu. You don't even all have the same DNA, some of you are E1b1b, some are T1A. You are a confederation and not a real clan with lots of shegaads. Solomadow and Biicde don't even share Y-DNA and you are talking about "Oromos" in other clans which is a fairy tale. If anyone has Oromos adopted into their clan it is the people who come from a clan with multiple fathers and bastard lineages.

v4CQYmTl.png

Habar Awal are a real clan and not a confederation, the DNA results show that without a doubt the vast majority are E1b1b. We are descended from one man unlike you bastard folks kkk.

imageproxy.php

The votes proved you are langaab, no one cares about 5'2 manlet Xirsi and his irrelevant Caynaba langaab clan who didn't even bring that many votes.

You don't protect shit, a small subclan of Dhullos called Reer Hagar is enough to genocide your entire clan. As for Ciidagale, a lot of em left Hargeisa in '94 due to my subclan militia engaging them and returned in 1997. We were never driven out of Hargeisa yet you ran to Yiroweh. LOL at you protecting me, maybe you should protect your people in Ceelafweyn first.

If what you say is true why did a lot of Ciidagale run away from Hargeisa and not return until 1997. :duck:

I give the Ciidagale credit since they all didn't run away and some stayed but face it porcupine boy, you were the only Isaaq clan to entirely run away from your city. You are the only ones who got chased out. :manny:

Video evidence, for liars like you:
I am in the SM army and am the majority because my people actually fight and aren't cowards like your folks who cry for the army when they get karbaashed by Sacaad Yonis. The only thing you got right in your entire post was that I am the richest clan per capita and I am also the largest subclan in SL. Don't bother quoting me again if your going to come with bullshit hearsay and no evidence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending