Positive Somali Compliments

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
Iman is old news, most people forgot her. Let's be real. We also have no real representation, especially now. Maya jama.isnt included since people refuse to accept she's somali
I’ve seen so many people talk about her Madow models speak very highly of her as well

I don’t know why nobody else is advising but you seriously need to go visit a male or female shiekh . Literally this is not healthy going by your Comments it looks like you’re fighting some mental battles .

Get it cured and turn to worship only Allah can help you . This is coming from a worried person and I don’t even know you except from this forum
But is the truth calm down we just need a real representation. Ps stop stalking me it's weird.

But is the truth calm down we just need a real representation. Take the advise for yourself.
Lol take the advice for myself ????
Abayo 90 percent of your comments is about you crying about how undesirable we are and people are just ignoring it for some reason . Not healthy get checked up I’m being serious

Lol take the advice for myself ????
Abayo 90 percent of your comments is about you crying about how undesirable we are and people are just ignoring it for some reason . Not healthy get checked up I’m being serious
Maybe because what I say is the truth but people can't bare the truth. They rather avoid harsh reality. But I understand its hard to swallow facts.

ps I'm not miserable. I love good representation for somali women like Halima aden. Nothing wrong with wanting someone that can represent us well as so far we don't. Even for Somali men I would like to see good representation for them as so far they only have Yusuf7n and barkhad abdi which can be embarssing for younger somali boys in school and having no one to look up to. Every community has representation and we need one. We need a football player (handsome one) etc.

no one asked bro stop derailing my thread delete all these comments i will delete this as well
mianhye
1714827765378.png

1714827775950.png

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
The way Somali girls get compliments from ajnabi:
you’re so cute. 😍😘😍You look like Iman.

The way Somali men get compliments from ajnabi:

Captain Phillips Movie GIF

last post but I remembered a time when I took a taxi to my friends hotel in Mecca and some Arab dude who was driving me commented on Somalis and horners in genral have nice dimples and smiles

Trending