Post your sideburns

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Blackjack I see
913483EC-9983-4AD3-B986-7580EEFE293F.png

@admins move this to men's cave and pls sisters lower ur gazes and leave this thread

Make dua my beard comes thru walal

Attachments

• 76F1F036-4E43-427C-BC61-B1A5ADC5BA95.jpeg
    76F1F036-4E43-427C-BC61-B1A5ADC5BA95.jpeg
    867.4 KB · Views: 109

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Nah, that won't really work. But this can.
Dude, Minoxidil causes heart problems, eczema, respiratory infections and sometimes excessive hair shedding. I've seen guys who had small alopecia and receding hairline then tried to use Monoxidil and their issues tripled in short time.

Royalflush

novacane
Dude, Minoxidil causes heart problems, eczema, respiratory infections and sometimes excessive hair shedding. I've seen guys who had small alopecia and slight recession of hairline then tried to use Monoxidil and their issues tripled in short time.
Bisinka I’m not some overweight 40yr old
Biotin makes it grow faster tho
As for T I got too much :lawd:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Dude, Minoxidil causes heart problems, eczema, respiratory infections and sometimes excessive hair shedding. I've seen guys who had small alopecia and receding hairline then tried to use Monoxidil and their issues tripled in short time.

It depends from person to person and most importantly if you're already unhealthy yourself. A young person who eats genuinely right, exercises and whatnot will be unlikely to have real problems other than temporary dry skin. Just watch the videos and testimonials I shared. But my advice to this young Faraax is to honestly just wait it out. Some guys, especially some Somali guys, can surprisingly take a while with the beard. I knew a brother whose beard wasn't complete until he was 29... I'd wait until my early 30s then start looking into stuff like Minox if you really want to. Other than that just eat nourishing foods, lift weights, get sunshine and avoid toxic foods and vices to boost your system and let it develop correctly.