Post your sketch picture thread (Serious)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
What are you going to get exposed over unless you got something to hide?

But still its pretty fucked up already someone on this site found who i am.:heh:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

But still its pretty fucked up already someone on this site found who i am.:heh:
Wallahi is fucked up these type of bullshit is what keeps the females away from posting any pics:uCkf6mf:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<

Looool.... It was such awkward moment when they said oh so I see you on somalispot :ummhmsmiley:... It was weird hearing somalispot outloud coolio

Is all jokes tho :dance:,

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Someone on somnet made a YouTube video after a similar thread, nigga musta been saving pics with the quickness since they was up for maybe a min max

:chrisfreshhah:

Is that nigga on sspot?

@Abdalla well there's nothing to qarxis anyway, if anybody wants to see my pic they can follow me on IG :kobeok:
:westbrookswag:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
omg don't say that :xgoltwn::xgoltwn::xgoltwn::xgoltwn::xgoltwn:... I don't ever wana be reminded sidaan maanta L u liqey left right centre....I am submerged in L.... *breathes out L-dioxide*

they wont even add @Tramo sketch..... abstract art bu inu halka soo saartey oo weliba oron can we get an encore to make it seem like he put up sketch of himself.... bruh you owe me 20mins video :pacspit::pacspit:
:dead:

im not tryna be on another yt video u feel me

yo just a couple of days ago i was watching some yt vids with my fam and we were searching for some somali stuff and i saw a somnet qarxis video in the results. i was dying and lowkey scared too :cryinglaughsmiley:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
:dead:

im not tryna be on another yt video u feel me

yo just a couple of days ago i was watching some yt vids with my fam and we were searching for some somali stuff and i saw a somnet qarxis video in the results. i was dying and lowkey scared too :cryinglaughsmiley:

tramo would tramo the stats of this site if he was on sspot qarxis yt.... admin wouldn't even be paying useless bots...

aaah what I mean is tramo no words can describe your looks

but numbers can tho :ohhhdamn:

you are 7 :2tjlv3e:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.