Posted my face on ex somali discord server

1708824897299.png
1708825003328.png
1708826027145.png

Found this in my camera toll from months ago but I basically got into a ex somali server since i was bored got the girls to rate me

this one girl who was isaaq couldn't believe i looked this good being Somali (which was backhanded ash but i was starving) had to block her tho since she started talking about wanting to peg me

Last edited:

attash

Amaan Duule
View attachment 317695View attachment 317696 View attachment 317699

Found this in my camera toll from months ago but I basically got into a ex somali server since i was bored got the girls to rate me

this one girl who was isaaq couldn't believe i looked this good being Somali (which was backhanded ash but i was starving) had to block her tho since she started talking about wanting to peg me
That's not a woman, that's a 32 yro pedo who is going to find out who you are and come to your house to steal that booty. You can't be posting your pictures in these weird discord communities fam. 😂

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

seoulmates

Inactive.
Bisinka. Please don't tell me that thing got him🙆‍♂️
It did wallahi. He swears he’s over that phase but me and his older sister found his twitter account and it’s and he has an anime girl pfp and goes by she/they :/

wallahi before he got on discord he never gave indication of being into stuff like that but when he met at 25 year old at 13 everything changed.