Posted my face on ex somali discord server

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
one of the effects of the civil war, the societal shift toward more fruity males
That's diaspora though, the civil war hardened men in the mainland since war makes men tougher in general.

The diaspora were exposed to too much ease coupled with gaal culture which obviously leads to these illy "ex muslim" somalis, most of whom are not even somali in actuality.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
View attachment 317695View attachment 317696 View attachment 317699

Found this in my camera toll from months ago but I basically got into a ex somali server since i was bored got the girls to rate me

this one girl who was isaaq couldn't believe i looked this good being Somali (which was backhanded ash but i was starving) had to block her tho since she started talking about wanting to peg me

Why is there a discord server for murtards?

Ex Muslim spaces have too many self haters. I tried hanging out in them but realized most of those spaces attract the weirdest niggas.

Talking about the deen all the time gets boring and I don't enjoy shitting on somalis all the time. This is why I'm on somalispot. Y'all should be happy I'm not cooning :sass1:

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
View attachment 317695View attachment 317696 View attachment 317699

Found this in my camera toll from months ago but I basically got into a ex somali server since i was bored got the girls to rate me

this one girl who was isaaq couldn't believe i looked this good being Somali (which was backhanded ash but i was starving) had to block her tho since she started talking about wanting to peg me
Ex Somali ?!!

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
That's diaspora though, the civil war hardened men in the mainland since war makes men tougher in general.

The diaspora were exposed to too much ease coupled with gaal culture which obviously leads to these illy "ex muslim" somalis, most of whom are not even somali in actuality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending