Pray for me guys

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You will be fine. I too had Chinese Virus-19 in late March but the only symptom I had was difficulty breathing and it was short-lived.

I didn't bother to mention it on here because many would be celebrating and praying for my death.

:damn:
Did you feel shortness of breath and extreme fever? Shit was so scary niyow :damn:

Did you feel shortness of breath and extreme fever? Shit was so scary niyow :damn:

I just couldn't breathe. My chest was tight. It got worse if I got up or walked around. For some reason I didn't have any other symptoms and I am glad I didn't.

It's a very scary virus. You will be fine if you don't have health problems. Don't worry.

China needs to be destroyed.

TekNiKo

VIP
I just couldn't breathe. My chest was tight. It got worse if I got up or walked around. For some reason I didn't have any other symptoms and I am glad I didn't.

It's a very scary virus. You will be fine if you don't have health problems. Don't worry.

China needs to be destroyed.
I thought it was like the flu its much much worst, you feel death approaching. I am scared I will have another episode

I thought it was like the flu its much much worst, you feel death approaching. I am scared I will have another episode

I think the worst of the shortness of breath has passed if it has subsided but you may be sick for a week or two.

I want to know why Somalis are so affected by it. I have heard of plenty of healthy young Somalis who had it and they suffered bad symptoms. I thought healthy people would only be asymptomatic. Most people who have it are apparently without symptoms and don't even know they have it.

You will be fine. I too had Chinese Virus-19 in late March but the only symptom I had was difficulty breathing and it was short-lived.

I didn't bother to mention it on here because many would be celebrating and praying for my death.

:damn:
Ok, so it looks like you might not being lying, lol

I was suffering from heavy breathing in the week of March. It went away in about 2 weeks. It felt bad, it hurt to breathe and I was super weak but alhamdulilah it went away.

InshaAllah this will pass.

(the wife of the Prophet) Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "No calamity befalls a Muslim but that Allah expiates some of his sins because of it, even though it were the prick he receives from a thorn."

TekNiKo

VIP
Thank u so much guys I am feeling alot more healthy today hopefully my test becomes negative

Trending

Latest posts