President Deni wants a public debate with President HSM

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Absolutely disgusting, what type of backwards country is there where a governor can challenge the national president to a debate. Anyone who disagrees with this statement is a filthy qabilist.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Absolutely disgusting, what type of backwards country is there where a governor can challenge the national president to a debate. Anyone who disagrees with this statement is a filthy qabilist.

We don't worship abbeyaal like siyad or presidents or individuals but the rule of law, constitution Iyo sharci, supreme courts to resolve conflicts you worship fallable man nacala kugu yaal, f*ck U we don't have the same culture how can we share a nation? We don't worship men in PL, U do.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo wallahi he can't face Deni in a national debate on federation vs colonialism, syl, kacaan experiments because we know where those type of govt led too, it's just repeating another failed state outcome where as federation represents the closest to Somali historical situation where things r separate and things r shared control, even then federation is the closest model inside a united context but the most accurate model is complete balkanization and separate political and territorial control and only shared security like we saw in adal n sayid era.

We don't ever unite other then common security interest,this is the historical fact, our talo n dhul is always separate, this can not be denied by any historian, HSM is trying to recreate failed centralism experiments Inherited from fascist colonials who themselves were deposed like Mussolini in their homeland, his holding onto a model inspired by colonials because they knew your nation would be weakened thru political, territorial unity because they know it never was done in the past and these dulis want us to return to this arrangement where we the laughing stock of the world when we try to unite because they know it will end In a rebel or clan warfare which is their intention.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
@TekNiKo wallahi he can't face Deni in a national debate on federation vs colonialism, syl, kacaan experiments because we know where those type of govt led too, it's just repeating another failed state outcome where as federation represents the closest to Somali historical situation where things r separate and things r shared control, even then federation is the closest model inside a united context but the most accurate model is complete balkanization and separate political and territorial control and only shared security like we saw in adal n sayid era.

We don't ever unite other then common security interest,this is the historical fact, our talo n dhul is always separate, this can not be denied by any historian, HSM is trying to recreate failed centralism experiments Inherited from fascist colonials who themselves were deposed like Mussolini in their homeland, his holding onto a model inspired by colonials because they knew your nation would be weakened thru political, territorial unity because they know it never was done in the past and these dulis want us to return to this arrangement where we the laughing stock of the world when we try to unite because they know it will end In a rebel or clan warfare which is their intention.
Whats wrong with SYL I understand kacaan but if it wasnt for SYL we wouldnt even get our independence.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
a model inspired by colonials because they knew your nation would be weakened thru political, territorial unity
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

You don't get it bro when your enemy feeds U what U want knowing it will end up in failed state and clan warfare, the foreigners will feed U unity nonsense knowing it won't ever turn productive because they know it will lead to a power struggle thru rebel or clan movements, they want U weakened bro because unity doesn't help U it's hurts U, to much history has proven it. I don't blame foreigners supporting a one Somalia project because they know it will end in civil war, I just blame silly Somalis playing into their bait like you.

I believe there’s nothing wrong with having a debate, especially considering it's been over a decade since the decision to federalize the nation. A discussion about Somalia's structure and its future is necessary. Deni is positioning himself as a clear alternative to HSM, so it might be best to frame this debate within the context of the upcoming presidential election, about a year from now. This way, we can avoid turning Somali politics into a superficial, "debate bro" style of discourse.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
We don't worship abbeyaal like siyad or presidents or individuals but the rule of law, constitution Iyo sharci, supreme courts to resolve conflicts you worship fallable man nacala kugu yaal, f*ck U we don't have the same culture how can we share a nation? We don't worship men in PL, U do.
Bro shut up u keep thinking im a hawiye from xamar just blindly supporting the government. No I hate HSM just as much as you do. But im looking for the betterment of somalia, Im looking at the bigger picture. The fact that this idea has even been brought up just shows how dysfunctional the government is. Whenever I hear good news about somalia, like egypt coming in. I get sad because I know theres a always going to be a catch. The government is incompetent. The states, are incompetent.
Whats wrong with SYL I understand kacaan but if it wasnt for SYL we wouldnt even get our independence.
Syl was extremely corrupt and did not care about the people, theres a twitter thread on this i read... they were also agents

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Bro shut up u keep thinking im a hawiye from xamar just blindly supporting the government. No I hate HSM just as much as you do. But im looking for the betterment of somalia, Im looking at the bigger picture. The fact that this idea has even been brought up just shows how dysfunctional the government is. Whenever I hear good news about somalia, like egypt coming in. I get sad because I know theres a always going to be a catch. The government is incompetent. The states, are incompetent.

Syl was extremely corrupt and did not care about the people, theres a twitter thread on this i read... they were also agents
Send the twitter thread

PL will not accept this little IC project HSM is trying fulfill. There shouldn't be any negotiation talks until all those illegitimate agreements are taken back. All paper FMS's agreed to HSM destroying federalism.

1727375501914.jpeg

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
He should accept that debate and not back out; let’s see two politicians discussing their problems publicly.
Gurgurte would get ripped a new one in a public debate. Even world bank is investigating him and different visas to Somalia have questioned his government for “human trafficking” when he tries to send his relatives to other countries to seek asylum

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Gurgurte would get ripped a new one in a public debate. Even world bank is investigating him and different visas to Somalia have questioned his government for “human trafficking” when he tries to send his relatives to other countries to seek asylum
Iska hadal miyaa waxaada?

noun: human trafficking
  1. the unlawful act of transporting or coercing people in order to benefit from their work or service, typically in the form of forced labour or sexual exploitation.

Trending