President Trump finally weighs in on the riots in Minneapolis

Why do you support Trump?
The left is too left. The social issues have been disgusting to witness across this country the past several years and special the lefts fanning of racial conflict. The left has been leading black communities like Detroit and Chicago for 50+ Years and the poor black communities have nothing to show for it. A big reason I back trump is also because of his immigration stance. Illegal immigration hurts the poorest of us.

lies-lead-to-coonery-cooonery-leads-to-feels-feels-lead-to-suffering-suffering-leads-to-the-darkside.jpg
I sometimes think you argue just to argue, please don't

The left is too left. The social issues have been disgusting to witness across this country the past several years and special the lefts fanning of racial conflict. The left has been leading black communities like Detroit and Chicago for 50+ Years and the poor black communities have nothing to show for it. A big reason I back trump is also because of his immigration stance. Illegal immigration hurts the poorest of us.
:farmajoyaab: You believe Donald Trump will help the poor, do yourself a favor and look at his policies. The only people who should support the right are rich people the rest are voting against their best interests. Also the left has done nothing for the black community is a very valid argument but the right doing a better job is low iq thinking.

:farmajoyaab: You believe Donald Trump will help the poor, do yourself a favor and look at his policies. The only people who should support the right are rich people the rest are voting against their best interests. Also the left has done nothing for the black community is a very valid argument but the right doing a better job is low iq thinking.
When low education immigrats come into the country, what neighborhoods do they move into? Who do they compete with for jobs and opportunities? Poor Americans do not need more competition. We’ll make sure our own is good before we let some criminal immigrate who did not have enough respect for our country to not violate our border laws compete with them.

As a legal immigrant, illegal immigration from Mexico is especially offensive to me. Why did I have to wait years to do it the right legal way when Mexicans just get to walk across the border? Laws exist for a reason.

When low education immigrats come into the country, what neighborhoods do they move into? Who do they compete with for jobs and opportunities? Poor Americans do not need more competition. We’ll make sure our own is good before we let some criminal immigrate who did not have enough respect for our country to not violate our border laws compete with them.

As a legal immigrant, illegal immigration from Mexico is especially offensive to me. Why did I have to wait years to do it the right legal way when Mexicans just get to walk across the border? Laws exist for a reason.
Are you Somali? You don't sound like you are. Perhaps you aren't an immigrant but have some sympathy for those who are, it isn't easy coming to a new country where you don't speak the language - and as you said, don't have much education. You sound a lot like Trump right now, and that isn't a compliment at all. Mexicans have more of a right to the country than most Americans do. I never thought you were a Trump supporter, you sounded more like the leftist liberal SJW type at first.

Are you Somali? You don't sound like you are. Perhaps you aren't an immigrant but have some sympathy for those who are, it isn't easy coming to a new country where you don't speak the language - and as you said, don't have much education. You sound a lot like Trump right now, and that isn't a compliment at all. Mexicans have more of a right to the country than most Americans do. I never thought you were a Trump supporter, you sounded more like the leftist liberal SJW type at first.
I am an immigrant. A legal immigrate. One that respects this countries laws and waited in line just like the rest. Instead of cheating the system and sneaking in like a criminal. Mexicans have a right to Mexico. Only Americans have a right to America. If they’re willing to legally apply and wait like the rest of us, we’re happy to have them.

Not at all. Most people agree with me on the things I say. That was coonery.
No actually they don’t agree with you. You sound like you hate the success of the west and wish to bring it to the anarchy of Africa. Is it envy? Is because you don’t view the west as valuable? Is it because you hate westerners and wish to see them ruin their great civilizations and become refugees?

No actually they don’t agree with you. You sound like you hate the success of the west and wish to bring it to the anarchy of Africa. Is it envy? Is because you don’t view the west as valuable? Is it because you hate westerners and wish to see them ruin their great civilizations and become refugees?
I was born and raised in the West, why would I hate it? Africa isn't in anarchy either. While it may not be as successful as Western countries, you can't paint it with a broad brush like that. Many states have stable governments and are in peace. You sound like you hate Africa.

A large reason? Trump is a fool, let's be frank here. He focuses far too much on the border with Mexico. There are also other issues. Issues he hasn't done too well on. He's the worst president America's ever had. And an embarrassment to the nation. He's severely damaged the American reputation.

and yet you couldn't point to me one point of that post that was false. just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't the case. accept it and move on.
Who said I didn't like it? Did I tell you that? Truth be told, that entire post was extremely idiotic.

they want to turn America into their uncivilizd countries. minneapolis is not mogadishu. Theres a reason african countries are always in flames, because of their shortsightedness
They don't want to turn America into an uncivilized country. There you have it. One point proven false. That was easy.

If you ask me to debate you, I'll do that too.
No offense but you really do need to work on that. You're a little too quick on the trigger and maybe a little too emotionally invested in your points. You have to be willing to see differing angles and try to work from there. if you keep using cheap shots you'll just drain the other person

They’re saying they aren’t gonna charge the police involved this is only gonna get worse with millions of ppl having no jobs to go to. Which is good imo.

Trending

Latest posts