Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
image.png
@Cognitivedissonance any woman with a beat up face is beautiful

These people don't look Somali at all.
100% Somalis Ogaden tribe none of them are mixed. Zahara mursal is famous writer who appeared in Egypt TV , her father is famous Doctor who teaches in faculty of medicine in Saudi. Google her name or ask Zahara at her account on Instagram zahra mursal.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
yeah i wouldn't have guessed at all tbh

she would legit have to tell me she was somali

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
All women are beutiful no one's ugly in this world. In fact if every girl removed their make up we would all be avarage don't be putting girls without make up and comparing them with girls that have it caked on that's a very bad comparison. I wear make up but I want to go natural Its a disease putting on make up you cannot discontinue the stuff. Addictive and ruins your face

Bohol

VIP
@Canuck We are not interested in Arab lookalikes or wannabes, if we want Arabs we will get the real deal and not
a copy.

Miss Haweya wins the contest of authentic Somali beauty
Mud-and-Musk-founder-Haweya-Ismail.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
@Canuck We are not interested in Arab lookalikes or wannabes, if we want Arabs we will get the real deal and not
a copy.

Miss Haweya wins the contest of authentic Somali beauty
I agree her make up isn't noticeable like some of ladies posted on here you can actually class this as a natural look she hasn't overdone it with the eyeliner or the eyebrow pencil she's pretty :) well done you chose well

a copy.

Miss Haweya won the contest of authentic Somali beauty
Zahra mursal is very talented writer who did not take any danger trips or ran away to western country. Simply she finished her university in Cairo and got job as writer in magazine there, published 2 novels(about Somalia) she is Somalia public face in ME media, gets invited to TV programs about Somalia all the time. I am encouraging zahra because she successed without running away to west. (Positive role model for young girls)

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Zahra mursal is very talented writer who did not take any danger trips or ran away to western country. Simply she finished her university in Cairo and got job as writer in magazine there, published 2 novels(about Somalia) she is Somalia public face in ME media, gets invited to TV programs about Somalia all the time. I am encouraging zahra because she successed without running away to west. (Positive role model for young girls)

She's Somali we get it. However, if we did not know her we'd walk by assuming she was not. She looks like she has a bit of Yemeni influence somewhere. Most light skin Somalis that are 100% are yellowish in hue rather than olive.

Plus zahra has won a major prize for literature in 2014, her book" Ajuran " is historically novel about Somali society in 17 century. No need for jealous here. Encourage and don't hate.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
@Canuck I think you need to improve your reading comprehension in English. No one is jealous, as most of the people who made those remarks about her not looking 100% Somali, are male members. They did not insinuate anything about her intellect and accomplishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts