Prince Harry gets a Job & Prince William gets a black friend

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I live right next to the green line at the midway target @Basra :browtf::ohreally:

1616600427446.png
liar liar pants on diarrhea

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don’t care for the royals. But this American garoob coming over starting to create a mess has made me p1ssed off. Harry was nacas. I also think she lied about depression and being suicidal

I always knew Meghan was an opportunist and ambitious. But she is no different from all of us. She wants happiness like every body else. She just used her woman charms to get it. I am not going to hate unlike u. I think u and Pierce are salty because women always dump u! :(

I always knew Meghan was an opportunist and ambitious. But she is no different from all of us. She wants happiness like every body else. She just used her woman charms to get it. I am not going to hate unlike u. I think u and Pierce are salty because women always dump u! :(
Nope. I just think she got what she wanted and didn’t know when to stop. Now she lost it. It’s the arrogance of her I can’t stand.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nope. I just think she got what she wanted and didn’t know when to stop. Now she lost it. It’s the arrogance of her I can’t stand.

I think Prince Harry is no innocent tho. If he didn't complain to her about his miserable media life, she would not have moved. He used her to be at the center of attention. thats what jealous people do. I believe he was jealous of his brother, and then he came up with a brilliant idea, marry a mixed race wife and conquer the world.

William is still wondering until now what Jinn Missile hit him :(

I think Prince Harry is no innocent tho. If he didn't complain to her about his miserable media life, she would not have moved. He used her to be at the center of attention. thats what jealous people do. I believe he was jealous of his brother, and then he came up with a brilliant idea, marry a mixed race wife and conquer the world.

William is still wondering until now what Jinn Missile hit him :(
Harry should end up with a girl like Kate and not this shaydaanad

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Harry should end up with a girl like Kate and not this shaydaanad

Kate is no innocent. Walaahi i find her totally boring, She is not even born out of Blue Blood White people, The name Middleton can be traced back to shop keepers and dairy queens. The only good redeeming quality she brings is --her full hair scull. That gene is very important because Diana's family are bald. Also she brings some athletic body vigor to the gene pool. But on point of beauty, she is average. Diana brood or Prince William will fill in the beauty part- the spencers women are gorgeous and their men too, but men balding

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts