Pro Ethiopia Somaliland activist calls for ethnic cleansing on Eritrean refugees in Ethiopia

All what you typed is pure bullshit and ignorance when the man destroyed the dream the Eritreans fought for by making the country like his little farm land whom the people living there work for him and do what he says.
Why are you meddling in the affairs of another country or taking a stance where none is required

If you knew what the HGDEF regime really is you wouldn't have asked me this question bit you're a kid born in the diaspora so you don't know much about the region politics
Don’t try to dodge the question, the reason I suspect you’re taking a hardline stance is because of SL port/land lease and how rabidly pro Ethiopia you people have become, save me the moral outrage kiddo, we all know why you’re aligned against the afwerki regime, and even if he’s butcher and killer of his people, it still isn’t any of my concern.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi. Sub-Saharans are cursed
Eritrean issues will have Eritrean solutions. It’s not in our interest to take one side or the other.
I can’t comment on Tigrayan-Tigrinya beef but your Eritrean buddy can make ill comments on SL and discuss ethnic Somali politics?

Faqash whether they Habesha or a Konfuurian all ass eat their respective dictators (Afweyne & Afwerki)

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
She is Ethiopian Oromo. Keep SL out your mouth. Stick to pushing Afwerki propaganda.

You also don’t have any moral standing when it comes to Eritrean lives. You don’t care about Eritrean lives as you support a regime that has killed Eritreans in the thousands either directly or indirectly (starvation & zero healthcare)
garaad like always defending the hate against Eritreans. you always defend the actions of the Ethiopian and SL Supramacist who hate Eritreans and engage in racial incitements against Eritreans

Eritrea has no starvation. Eritrea has kicked out food aid organizations which were dumping Africa with low quality American food.

Eritrea has invested in its food security.

You lost idiots need to understand that Eritreans don’t give a crap if your from from jeegan land or jabeerti, they’ll help you just because your Somali. The rest is irrelevant.

They just come on here and peddle nonsense, if western media hates a leader and gives them a smear campaign, then their country is headed in the right direction.

I can’t comment on Tigrayan-Tigrinya beef but your Eritrean buddy can make ill comments on SL and discuss ethnic Somali politics?

Faqash whether they Habesha or a Konfuurian all ass eat their respective dictators (Afweyne & Afwerki)
Siad barre has been gone for nearly three decades, stop the calcaal and come back down to planet earth.

Trending