Pro-Somali and date Aboo Falafel/Tyrone/Ginger/Paki?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Yes you can be pro Somali and still marry out. It's all about what you bring to the table, not your future kids.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yes you can be pro Somali and still marry out. It's all about what you bring to the table, not your future kids.

I think the question was exclusivity, tho. As in you exclusively date or marry out and have zero interest in the opposite sex within your ethnic group.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
:chrisfreshhah:
Sorry even I wouldn't donate to that mess. Do me a favor and take that mess back you said about Somalis being part Arab.
:mjpls:
Even for BLM New York? :mjpls:

Culturally and some more than others in DNA as well. Nothing bad with manners and modesty:manny:

Last part is banter but AfroArab and proud we are:salute:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Brother cease with these baseless allegations.

We do not share anything with Arabs.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I think the question was exclusivity, tho. As in you exclusively date or marry out and have zero interest in the opposite sex within your ethnic group.
I don't think you could be pro Somali if you exclusively only date non Somalis.

But it could be just a preference thing. Many whites date outside, but are still pro white, idk.

Even for BLM New York? :mjpls:

Culturally and some more than others in DNA as well. Nothing bad with manners and modesty:manny:

Last part is banter but AfroArab and proud we are:salute:
Sike I'm good off of BLM they can hit me up when they figure their shit out. I just looked her up on twitter and I know her.
:chrisfreshhah:
She was sooooooo cadaan back in the day and now she's on the BLM shit it's crazy.
:mjlol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I was smoking with some BLM Somali girls this one time and I could barely contain my anger and disgust.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't think you could be pro Somali if you exclusively only date non Somalis.

But it could be just a preference thing. Many whites date outside, but are still pro white, idk.

I agree you're generally not pro Somali if you can't find the opposite sex within your community to be desirable. You may care for your people and hope they proper but generally you're not much of an advocate considering that's half of your community you want little to do with.

Also this preference thing needs to stop. I see it among white people too. Sexual and romantic inclinations are culturally ingrained i.e. conditioned. If something isn't genetic then you were conditioned to think or feel something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending