Prominent Galmudug investor chooses Garacad over Hobyo due to unfavorable market conditions in the former capital of Hobyo Sultanate

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
HG in Xamar are relevant and live in massive numbers with gudoomiya of degmos and Banadir administration. Unlike MX in Garacad. Weird comparison.
Who said we lived in Garacad we are talking about investments!

Mr.15votes MX are welcome anywhere in north Mudug they've been there for centuries.

Let's not get carried away here, all this nice welcoming talk is how Marehan started claiming Kismaayo. :ftw9nwa:

Anyway, Garacad is open for business to all Allah fearing Somalis, BUSINESS. Stay out of our politics and there will be no problem.

Wagardhac are apart of PL no? So why wouldn't they have a stake in Garacad.:mjlol:

All Somalis are welcome to use our ports, we have freedom of trade in Puntland. Unlike Mooryaandishu, where you need a HAG overlord.

As long as you have a hawiye partner you can do anything in Xamar. Just split the business with some hg or Abgaal and you should be fine.

It’s not about any qabyaalad. Just economic interest

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Wagardhac are apart of PL no? So why wouldn't they have a stake in Garacad.:mjlol:
That’s like saying MJ are part of Somalia, why shouldn’t they have a stake in the caasimad. That’s not how this works.

If you ain’t got representation of the administration in which ur investments are in good luck

That’s like saying MJ are part of Somalia, why shouldn’t they have a stake in the caasimad. That’s not how this works.

If you ain’t got representation of the administration in which ur investments are in good luck
So as an Osman Mohamud because I have no representation in Jariban District I'm shit out of luck? :chrisfreshhah:

Look how you're talking about Xamar as if non-Hawiye should be worried about their investments, what are you implying? One thing I know in PL anyone can do business and not worry about getting xooged.

Somalis waa isku dhaqan but I will say there is a callousness and disregard for people's lives/property in the South that you won't see in the Northeast and I'm not even being biased.:mjdontkno:

Last edited:
Wagardhac live in Saaxo and Cabudwaaq if I am not mistaken, how does that make them 'homeless'. In fact, didn't we see HG nomads run to Jariiban last year to beg for water and they even insulted Galnus, for being, well, Galnus.

Maybe I need to find that video again.
Their only β€œmajor” settlement in Somalia is Saaxo and they’ve been begging to come back to Gelinsoor for decades now. Go ahead and find whatever video you’re talking about cause I’ve no idea what HG nomads were β€œbegging” for water.
What a hypocrite! Garacad is Darood and Xamar is Hawiye! Whats the difference!
What kind of dumb comparison is this? I don’t need a Hawiye card to claim Xamar like you do in Garacad.

What kind of dumb comparison is this? I don’t need a Hawiye card to claim Xamar like you do in Garacad.

Garacad is Majeerteen land and Majeerteen is Daarood, so it's Daarood land, if you want to pull the Hawiye card.
This is a simple concept, but try not to hurt your brain thinking about how this works.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
So as an Osman Mohamud because I have no representation in Jariban District I'm shit out of luck? :chrisfreshhah:

Look how you're talking about Xamar as if non-Hawiye should be worried about their investments, what are you implying? One thing I know in PL anyone can do business and not worry about getting xooged.

Somalis waa isku dhaqan but I will say there is callousness and disregard for people's lives/property in the South that you won't see in the Northeast and I'm not even being biased.:mjdontkno:
Beentaas dadkale ku qanci. I’m sure in a war MJs will truly not seize property of their rivals and gladly help fund their war. Angels they are :mjlol:

Beentaas dadkale ku qanci. I’m sure in a war MJs will truly not seize property of their rivals and gladly help fund their war. Angels they are :mjlol:

We're at war with Iidoor, but none of their businesses have been touched. We're not thugs, you openly admit that nobody can do business unless they cut HAG in on it. You can't openly brag about being a criminal and then pretend to have a moral highground, we know what you are, you know what you are.

Saxib I'm not going to single out a clan but let's at least be honest for one day, it's ramadan.

He admits it himself, that nobody can do business in Mogadishu, unless HAG is cut in on the deal. Is this not called coercion and isbaaro? This is the city they want us to consider the "Capital of Somalia".

He admits it himself, that nobody can do business in Mogadishu, unless HAG is cut in on the deal. Is this not called coercion and isbaaro? This is the city they want us to consider the "Capital of Somalia".
Who the hell says that and then he wants to paint us with the same brush.

@canjeeroiyoshah just make sure our bananas from Afgooye get to SL. None of that blocking trade stuff even if ur getting whipped in garowe by SL
Our bananas kuye, since when are you from Afgoye?

People like him are why people are wary of doing business with HG in real life. I've seen the real-life repercussions of the bad reputation they have created for themselves. Sadly for them, they don't correct each other on here and actually brag about being killers and thieves. Ilaahoow ceebteena astur. I've even seen religious HG say that they don't eat at all HG houses, that's how bad it is in their circles.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Cayr are from many parts of Somalia. alhamdulilah we are very blessed. There’s a reason HG dominate the transport, farming business in Somalia, Afgooye is one of these

Trending

Latest posts