PROMINENT geeljire actresses/singer in tears after getting her Apple ID (social media) hacked and photos exposed. She’s on a suicide watch

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

She got grown kids too. Kids that are inches away from 30 years old :jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

I hope she didn’t have compromising videos and pictures in her camera roll :ohlord::ohlord:

After listening her story in that video 👆...The following are the stuff I gleaned from her statement.....1. I was in a relationship with a guy and what’ve shared with him was private..:ohlord::meleshame:...2. It pains me to know that my children, my sons and my brothers will see such a stuff ....3. Why show my child’s documents ...4. On a daily basis I use to get 10 threats of hacking. I didn’t believe them....5. Where is this hate coming from ? I have been nothing but a pleasant person...6. I don’t forgive you till the day of judgement. ..7. You went for my reputation , to destroy my reputationcan

Last edited:
Why would she have pictures and videos of herself in compromising positions? These phones can be easily hacked. I have little sympathy for her ruunti. She’s a grown woman.
Of course she has a small part. But most young faraxs and xaalimos are naiive and dont see hacking as a thing that could happen until it does

Of course she has a small part. But most young faraxs and xaalimos are naiive and dont see hacking as a thing that could happen until it does
She’s in her 40’s, maybe even early 50’s. Those who leaked it are trash, but at the same time what’s there to leak if you have nothing that could be used against you?

Self preservation needs to be taught to Somalis.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
These phones can be easily hacked.

True. 💯
People shouldn't be naughty with their phones when all the tools/apps out their have so much more use than that. I mean you can freaking CAD on a phone while ordering pizza on grub hub also browsing the web? Multi-purpose use.
That's productive!!!

It's so weird to be so personal on such a device that's meant to be a mobile computer with phone convenience.
But still somehow people think it's a good idea when they want to upload seductive photos from the same phone they call their mom with. LoL what a waste.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Moral:
Don't be a social media star for something viral than get a hack leak for your private photos. Cause they not so private no more! Now you only famous for what you NOT suppose to show.
😂😂😂 #BeResponsible #FamesOver

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Xoolamaalis strike again
giphy.gif

Are we surprised? I‘m not runtii
Never take pics you wouldn‘t want your family to see. There are evil ppl out there. Miskiinada got her private infos leaked, some xasiid ppl out there wallahi.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Xoolamaalis strike again
giphy.gif

Are we surprised? I‘m not runtii
Never take pics you wouldn‘t want your family to see. There are evil ppl out there. Miskiinada got her private infos leaked, some xasiid ppl out there wallahi.
why would you take such pictures to begin with it don't make sense

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wait a min. This ayeeyo has set ape and nude pics saved on her phone loool. What a moron

I haven’t watched the video but she ain’t crying for no apparent reason.

Sadly! I been seeing her social media post and I remember saying to myself “she’s gonna run into ceeb at the rate she’s going “.

I haven’t watched the video but she ain’t crying for no apparent reason.

Sadly! I been seeing her social media post and I remember saying to myself “she’s gonna run into ceeb at the rate she’s going “.
I don’t know her at all. But she gives freak vibes. Is she married? Or is her old ass with a bf? Imagine being in your mid 20s and you see your hooyos sextape with random dudes ceeebta

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
why would you take such pictures to begin with it don't make sense
Jaceyl is serious drug, that‘s the only logical explanation.
1616607443394.gif
Just enjoy your time uff, why do ppl these days wanna record everything? What‘s wrong with the world? Best believe im gonna check the whole room before any action, ish I hate this generation. I wanna go back to the no internet and phone times

Trending