PROMINENT geeljire actresses/singer in tears after getting her Apple ID (social media) hacked and photos exposed. She’s on a suicide watch

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Not the case if you're with a good service. 😜 🐵 #NotMe
334E7104-38B7-4CB6-BCD4-D81B865DB12E.jpeg

Excuse you? Service?

Jaceyl is serious drug, that‘s the only logical explanation. View attachment 176596Just enjoy your time uff, why do ppl these days wanna record everything? What‘s wrong with the world? Best believe im gonna check the whole room before any action, ish I hate this generation. I wanna go back to the no internet and phone times
No internet? You crazy...if we had no internet we actually had to talk to people in real life like some weirdos

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
No internet? You crazy...if we had no internet we actually had to talk to people in real life like some weirdos
I take that over these crazy times. I wanna go back to the times where ppl had some decency. Now you see ex husbands leaking private photos from their ex wives, humiliating and damaging them on a huge platform. What happened to our men, subhan‘allah. Even gaalo don‘t do that. Waa yaab.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somali youtubers are the biggest hypocrites apparently this guy got her leaked stuff and using it as his thumbnail and acting like hes sad over what happened to her

Why would she have pictures and videos of herself in compromising positions? These phones can be easily hacked. I have little sympathy for her ruunti. She’s a grown woman.

This is how I feel when I hear someone got hacked with nudes leaked, it makes no sense to take those pics and leave them on your phone to begin with.

I do feel sorry for the woman though.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don’t know her at all. But she gives freak vibes. Is she married? Or is her old ass with a bf? Imagine being in your mid 20s and you see your hooyos sextape with random dudes ceeebta

She was a divorcee.

After listening her story in that video 👆...The following are the stuff I gleaned from her statement.....1. I was in a relationship with a guy and what’ve shared with him was private..:ohlord::meleshame:...2. It pains me to know that my children, my sons and my brothers will see such a stuff ....3. Why show my child’s documents ...4. On a daily basis I use to get 10 threats of hacking. I didn’t believe them....5. Where is this hate coming from ? I have been nothing but a pleasant person...6. I don’t forgive you till the day of judgement. ..7. You went for my reputation , to destroy my reputation

She was a divorcee.

After listening her story in that video 👆...The following are the stuff I gleaned from her statement.....1. I was in a relationship with a guy and what’ve shared with him was private..:ohlord::meleshame:...2. It pains me to know that my children, my sons and my brothers will see such a stuff ....3. Why show my child’s documents ...4. On a daily basis I use to get 10 threats of hacking. I didn’t believe them....5. Where is this hate coming from ? I have been nothing but a pleasant person...6. I don’t forgive you till the day of judgement. ..7. You went for my reputation , to destroy my reputation
Lool she is too old for better bag so dumb. If you gonna on the low at your age, why the hell document it? She strikes me as one of those old women who tries to be hip and cool and tries to emulate young girls and she is paying the price for it

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lool she is too old for better bag so dumb. If you gonna ***** on the low at your age, why the hell document it? She strikes me as one of those old women who tries to be hip and cool and tries to emulate young girls and she is paying the price for it

BINGO!

my nigga is a psychologist

The type of eedos that would call you “ aboowe “ when clearly she’s your mother’s age and her son is your age.

It all boils down to the fact that they got married at a desperate time when they were young. Now divorced and she wants to rewind the passage of time :ohlord:

She got grown kids too. Kids that are inches away from 30 years old :jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

I hope she didn’t have compromising videos and pictures in her camera roll :ohlord::ohlord:

After listening her story in that video 👆...The following are the stuff I gleaned from her statement.....1. I was in a relationship with a guy and what’ve shared with him was private..:ohlord::meleshame:...2. It pains me to know that my children, my sons and my brothers will see such a stuff ....3. Why show my child’s documents ...4. On a daily basis I use to get 10 threats of hacking. I didn’t believe them....5. Where is this hate coming from ? I have been nothing but a pleasant person...6. I don’t forgive you till the day of judgement. ..7. You went for my reputation , to destroy my reputationcan
No worries as she will come out better like others before as the losers will be canceled out

Jaceyl is serious drug, that‘s the only logical explanation. View attachment 176596Just enjoy your time uff, why do ppl these days wanna record everything? What‘s wrong with the world? Best believe im gonna check the whole room before any action, ish I hate this generation. I wanna go back to the no internet and phone times
The great days of knowing who was who and not this faking going on these days

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I dont think nudes are involved.
She is devastated coz intimate pics were leaked, he was kissing her head and some show her hair while she is a hijabi I suppose. Those pictures were private to her and not for the world to see. Some halimos of my generation post these kind of pics on their stories but you know older generations find it ceeb.

She shouldn't care imo especially if the relationship was halal.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Somali youtubers are the biggest hypocrites apparently this guy got her leaked stuff and using it as his thumbnail and acting like hes sad over what happened to her

That's the most savage shit I've seen in a while.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I dont think nudes are involved.
She is devastated coz intimate pics were leaked, he was kissing her head and some show her hair while she is a hijabi I suppose. Those pictures were private to her and not for the world to see. Some halimos of my generation post these kind of pics on their stories but you know older generations find it ceeb.

She shouldn't care imo especially if the relationship was halal.

I beg to differ.

couple of reasons

She is already laying out the excuses to what she suspects will be unleashed

She said “ Just release all, stop this torture, show everything at once. I don’t want to mourn or suffer”.

The guy said “ I’ll show some “ BJ”. :jcoleno:

I beg to differ.

couple of reasons

She is already laying out the excuses to what she suspects will be unleashed

She said “ Just release all, stop this torture, show everything at once. I don’t want to mourn or suffer”.

The guy said “ I’ll show some “ BJ”. :jcoleno:
BJ lool. I don’t believe you. I think you are adding a bit of sugar to the story sxb

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Why would a woman in her 50's have sexual content on her phone (naked pictures of herself)? A woman that age should not be sexually active!

Yaaaaab!

Trending