Pros and Cons of being a Somali female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Didn't this female boast about having a Somali fiancé for years :drakewtf:

Where's the aabo poor him called ashy by his own daughter :francis::deadpeter:

How come I sense the insecurities pouring out from the OP :francis: Thank God the xaliimos I meet aren't like this. Even the ones on Somalifeatures have more class, though lately the snaps have gotten considerably better mashaallah
Yes my bae is Somali but he's a different kind of Somali. He's not ashy, I make sure he moisturizer. But I'm sensing Butthurt from your comment. Which ashy name hit you? Was it abdi or liban? Or jamac? :hahaidiot:

P.s

Discontous bastard, I see your still drooling about my fiancé even after you changed your nick. Obsession is too real. :susp:

2017 and still obsessed with reiko' man. I'm going to tell him he got fans on SSpot.

You need to come back with your original nick abaayo. It's 2017 and es still making different accounts to come at me. What new born? Inshallah when Allah swt blesses me with kids I will have 10.

:dead::dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadmanny:

I don't know who this phantom stalker is but I assure that I am not this person.

Quran hala ku ahkriyo

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Somalis are an embarassment to the human race all they do is and steal eachother husbands, thief's in disguise, this husband stealing syndrome becomes more evident when they turn into jelous bitter vampires ready to suck the life of any happily married couples. Somali women are Satan's on earth no good comes from their existence. I bloody hate this moral building when we have reall issues in our communities of which nobody talks about. Stop with the fairytale image of somali males and females it's far from the truth.

Yes my bae is Somali but he's a different kind of Somali. He's not ashy, I make sure he moisturizer. But I'm sensing Butthurt from your comment. Which ashy name hit you? Was it abdi or liban? Or jamac? :hahaidiot:

P.s

Discontous bastard, I see your still drooling about my fiancé even after you changed you nick. Obsession is too real. :susp:
How long have you been engaged now? Isn't the wedding supposed to be before the birth?

I was just reminded about him after your immature and insecure *rant*. I'm not butthurt over you, why would I be I expect nothing less or nothing more from you.

Gibiin-Udug

How long have you been engaged now? Isn't the wedding supposed to be before the birth?

I was just reminded about him after your immature and insecure *rant*. I'm not butthurt over you, why would I be I expect nothing less or nothing more from you.
Expect? you don't know me. Secondly why do you care how long I'm engaged for? you stay obsessed with my man, it's kind of stalkerish now. Birth? Haye is this a new diss? Looooooooool. Go find your real daddy. You keep thinking about my life way too damn much.

My new soundtrack whenever Discontinous quotes me.

Gibiin-Udug

Somalis are an embarassment to the human race all they do is and steal eachother husbands, thief's in disguise, this husband stealing syndrome becomes more evident when they turn into jelous bitter vampires ready to suck the life of any happily married couples. Somali women are Satan's on earth no good comes from their existence. I bloody hate this moral building when we have reall issues in our communities of which nobody talks about. Stop with the fairytale image of somali males and females it's far from the truth.
Who hurt you? Which Somali girl took your man? Let it all out baby girl.:drakelaugh:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
See this impressive display of a somali squabling going on with these two, such a display of anger is normal to the somali specie. They are always miserable and at each others throats until one of them simply dies of exhaustion.

See this impressive display of a somali squabling going on with these two, such a display of anger is normal to the somali specie. They are always miserable and at each others throats until one of them simply dies of exhaustion.

You seem miserable yourself abaayo. Ciil aa ku haayo, nin maa laga xoogay?:cosbyhmm:

Expect? you don't know me. Secondly why do you care how long I'm engaged for? you stay obsessed with my man, it's kind of stalkerish now. Birth? Haye is this a new diss? Looooooooool. Go find your real daddy. You keep thinking about my life way too damn much.

My new soundtrack whenever Discontinous quotes me.
Who made this thread obsessing over other people? Not me.

Gibiin-Udug

Who made this thread obsessing over other people? Not me.

I made this thread about ashy faraaxs, if the shoe fits wear it nayaa. But don't calcaal and obsess over my life. You're even making shit up. Who's obsessed with who? You're not even a fan, you're a Stan. Know your place.

Again enjoy your song because you will hear this every time you quote me .

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Who hurt you? Which Somali girl took your man? Let it all out baby girl.:drakelaugh:
No its the older generation that I have an issue with 30 + , these women choose to be second wives becuase they foolishly divorced their first husbands and didn't understand that due to their billogical time bomb no man wants them and their kids. So what do they do ? They steal other women's husbands by becoming their hidden mistreses first, then slowly as the vampire they are known to be unearths itself they proclaim a very important sanction to the dirty baboon somali male, the wish to be married to them. Little did they know this baboons poor wife is none the wiser about this dirty storm rising. What do they do ? You guessed it secretly marry in which all hell breaks lose, like a dam thats been ill structured the water burtsts, consequently all their lies are exposed into the open, drowning any excuses they so vehemently display. But what do you truly end up with ? 14 children from both the vampire and the new divorcy desolate and unable to understand why daddy secretly ran away. Scandals such as this particular one is a very prominent issue in our community and everyone acts like deaf dumb and blind like the see no hear no say no monkey. Humans disgust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.