Puntland bars Somali PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Tbh am curious my questions are not meant to start argument but to gain info you and air jalam were quick to jump on his neck is more than political difference I suspect the your bitter because he does his job and isn't like the abdiweli guy who took orders from faroole:gnzbryw:

Dude, he's my uncle. What is there for me to be bitter about?:drakewtf:

I don't even support Abdiweli, so try again. :reallymaury:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Dude, he's my uncle. What is there for me to be bitter about?:drakewtf:

I don't even support Abdiweli, so try again. :reallymaury:
You don't support Omar Abdirashid & abdiweli gaas is cause they stand for somalia's unity. Your views remind me of those secessionist who barracked them selves in the triangle, somalis destiny's is intertwined.

Duchess

VIP
You don't support Omar Abdirashid & abdiweli gaas is cause they stand for somalia's unity. Your views remind me of those secessionist who barracked them selves in the triangle, somalis destiny's is intertwined.

Tell me why I support Faroole?

Duchess

VIP
That's neither here nor there, the bottom line is abdiweli gaas is the president of puntland weather you support him or not is irrelevant.

It's relevant because someone asked for my opinion. You took that as opportunity to tell me the reasons why I don't support Omar or Abdiweli, so use your crystal ball and tell me why I support Faroole?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's relevant because someone asked for my opinion. You took that as opportunity to tell me the reasons why I don't support Omar or Abdiweli, so use your crystal ball and tell me why I support Faroole?
I realise my mistake, my bad.

A

Atiya

Sxb you know how habar gidir are. Scum. Looters, savages and thieves. They must be eradicated as they are a plague on the Somali nation. Even their own brethren, the hawadle don't want them as they kicked them out of hiiraan.

Who's going to eradicate us? MJ? :browtf:

Hawdle and HG are brothers stop spreading nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.