Puntland gains prestige and respect

783a67ae0882770e08aff30c5882f94b.jpg

Today all the Somali people have seen why Puntland and reer Puntland are GREAT. These people want no harm or ill will towards the rest of the Somali people especially Hawiye and Mogadishu. What better sign can Hawiye want other than what has happened today.

I say Allah bless Puntland and the people of Puntland for standing side by side with the people of Mogadishu against dictator Farmajoo. Now I am starting to believe in Somalimo and brotherhood. I have great hope for the future and working together towards development, peace and mutual respect.

Now it is much easy to remove Farmajoo without anyone being harmed in Mogadishu or property being damaged.

Last edited:

SouthSomaliDemond

Koonfur Galbeed Warrior

Today all the Somali people have seen why Puntland and reer Puntland are GREAT. These people want no harm or ill will towards the rest of the Somali people especially Hawiye and Mogadishu. What better sign can Hawiye want other than what has happened today.

I say Allah bless Puntland and the people of Puntland for standing side by side with the people of Mogadishu against dictator Farmajoo. Now I am starting to believe in Somalimo and brotherhood. I have great hope for the future and working together towards development, peace and mutual respect.

Now it is much easy to remove Farmajoo without anyone being harmed in Mogadishu or property being damaged.
I agree brother somalinimo has been revived

@Gibiin-Udug

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The North cant formally unite or seperate unless the Amisom FGS reunites the South. Thats why Im against the foolish isolationist policy of JSL

I wish for southern clans work out their differences and JSL/Djibouti should help instead of letting xabashistan/kiikuuyuustan to sponsor rival brothers

Last edited:
@Gibiin-Udug

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The North cant formally unite or seperate unless the Amisom FGS reunites the South. Thats why Im against the foolish isolationist policy of JSL

I wish for southern clans work out their differences and JSL/Djibouti should help instead of letting xabashistan/kiikuuyuustan to sponsor rival brothers

We can't help those who won't help themselves, even Allah the Almighty says he will only help those who first help themselves

Our country JSL does not need Somalia for diplomatic recognition and we will remain an independent country until the world ends

@Galmudug-State has finally stopped claiming all of Mudug, if only he stopped claiming Saaxo, Towfiiq etc and maybe we'd become good federal neighbours.

I never claimed the northern part of Mudud setteled by Mjs. The other part of North Mudug is setteled by Sacad. Towfiq is Galmudug and settled by Dir and Sacad and Saaxo is 98% Sacad and comes under the degmo of Bandiraleey. Galakyo is shared

What interest do you have premoting your rival state? Or do you want to be Puntland slave, like before?

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
Will this shegato stop claiming my people. its so obvious its an insult to my intelligence. ninkan hadu hawiyyah yahay let him tell me his abtiris shegato waxiid

Trending

Latest posts