Puntland gains prestige and respect

I believe that Deni and Ahmed Madoobe helped reer Mogadishu against warlord Farmajoo. This disproves the lies spread by buuns who say that Punites hate Mogadishu. For me Ahmed Madoobe is a hero and so is Deni. I hate Farmajoo, I really do. He has murdered so many of my people.

I respect Puntland for doing this. Others might argue that Puntland was only looking out for their own interest and my interest just so happened to be theirs.

Kees70 I will only respect you when you talk about Farmajoo mudrering General Galaal. Brother just quit politics because these past 4 years we can't even joke with Mjs about politics. Only until a 10 buun leaders are killed for revenge of General Galaal.

Are you supporting Madoobe and Deni because you believe as Sacad your Ogaden and Kablalax? Just as Dahir Alasow believes he is Hawiye and Darod at the same time.

I hate buuns and they have killed so many of many people the day Farmajoo was elected. The most recent was General Galaal and the Ceyr kid who was the governor of Hodan.

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
Wan darbaxa any darod who tells me sacad wa ogaden madama sacad is my blood brother a man of my progenitors seed, aka Madarkicis the father of all habar giidrey’s sons. I as a Xaji Sulayman will not stand for my brother sacad to be claimed by cagdheers

I believe Sacad are Hawiye. Ogaden inhabited Bali Oromia, and moved to Somalia in the 16th Century at the time of the Oromo expansion. That's why Mohamed Zuvair Ogaden waxay ku abtirsadan BAHALE. BAHALE is Oromo, that's why you won't find any mention of Ogadan at the time of Futux Al Xabash, but their was mention of .Hawiye

Metal Magician

I believe Sacad are Hawiye. Ogaden inhabited Bali Oromia, and moved to Somalia in the 16th Century at the time of the Oromo expansion. That's why Mohamed Zuvair Ogaden waxay ku abtirsadan BAHALE. BAHALE is Oromo, that's why you won't find any mention of Ogadan at the time of Futux Al Xabash, but their was mention of Ogaden.
okay im glad you realize it

Metal Magician

Have you ever visited South Galkayo?

Also how do you visit Cadaado? Explain the logistics because I've been their hundreds of times.
No but I visited Cadaado, I will be visting baraaxley this summer. Some of my xaaji sulayman cousins and one of my adeers are married to sacad women and live with then in South Galkayo. I first went to hamar then took a an airplane to cadaado during the days of Ximan iyo Xeeb in 2013 when i was a teenager.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Are you supporting Madoobe and Deni because you believe as Sacad your Ogaden and Kablalax? Just as Dahir Alasow believes he is Hawiye and Darod at the same time.
Why do daroods claim so many hawiye clans. I’ve seen them claim a HG subclan an abgaal subclan and Xawadle and apparently they claim gaaljecel too it’s actually getting annoying now hana sheeganin ina goita tedros

Metal Magician

Why do daroods claim so many hawiye clans. I’ve seen them claim a HG subclan an abgaal subclan and Xawadle and apparently they claim gaaljecel too it’s actually getting annoying now hana sheeganin ina goita tedros
Bro marehans arent the ones claiming hawiye its langab hartis and cagdheers

No but I visited Cadaado, I will be visting baraaxley this summer. Some of my xaaji sulayman cousins and one of my adeers are married to sacad women and live with then in South Galkayo. I first went to hamar then took a an airplane to cadaado during the days of Ximan iyo Xeeb in 2013 when i was a teenager.

Gedo buun you keep tripping. You want to visit me in my own city which you never been too?

How long was the flight? Can you remember how much the ticket was?

Trending

Latest posts