Puntland Is The Least Tribal Region In Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland is the least tribal region, yes things can get heated between locals, but it doesn't usually escalate beyond words unlike other parts of Somalia who have nice words in public but sick hearts or else why are their ppl suffering lol.

Noone is harmed on a tribal basis in PL, but the fact is you need to integrate with the locals, you must look to protect the land like a local would and you must be the first to do a dhagax dhigid to help the region progress.

These Somalis want to be treated as a local but have none of the behaviors of a local. Nowhere MJ migrated whether south or north, we always contributed to the local well being, we didn't sit there demanding local rights whole our hearts and minds were in PL.

I demand the non local puntites if you want to be treated equal and feel PL is your home well let us start seeing you behave like a local, don't ask for rights while U don't contribute anything locally. Like I said be the first on the front line in times of war and be the first to do dhagax dhigid progress in times of peace.

If these attributes are seen from your community, I'm sure even the locals will see you as a geesi and elect you into any office representing them. Puntland are not like southerners or northerners we have our unique values and culture and we don't judge ppl untill they deserve it and we have evidence of their behaviour.

Dabacasar once remarked about how he could criticise and kaftan about deni inside PL and nothing would be done to him, he said you don’t find that quality amongst other Somalis, very gentlemanly and civilised people.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
I demand the non local puntites if you want to be treated equal and feel PL is your home well let us start seeing you behave like a local, don't ask for rights while U don't contribute anything locally. Like I said be the first on the front line in times of war and be the first to do dhagax dhigid progress in times of peace.
How can non locals be Puntlanders or Puntites?

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
Isn't that the same with Xamar though? Being the least tribal boils down to two aspects:
- Ability to criticize the clan of the leader of the land
- Qabyaalad between the shacab

Waqooyi Galbeed is by far the worst in both, especially the second but even the first with HY and GX in general basically under such suppression by their brethrins even while being the largest group there.

Xamar however isn't as qabyaalad when we move away from the siyaasi and apartheid-state aka a Halane + Villa Somalia. The general shacab are probably the least fussed about qabiil, its a cauldron of different qabiils living together, there isn't this scrutinty of qabiil that inevitable lurks elsewhere. This isn't due to HAG but rather in spite of them, given it is still the capital so its the central point for Somalis regardless of the HAG political madness environment that is happening there. That's my honest thoughts

How can non locals be Puntlanders or Puntites?
There’s a community of Arabs and reer sws alongside reer IDP, but we’ve already established that since their origins are in different regions, this makes them ineligible to take part in the PL political system, thats is only reserved for native Puntlanders. When I was in garowe that was the consensus I felt from the locals.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Awdal is one of the least, everyone lives next to each other without distinction in subclan etc... we even have other Somalis that live with us in peace and harmony, I'm pretty sure the Arabs down the road from me were growing weed, I could smell that shit from down the road, not sure the locals know what it was though. :mjlol:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Last edited:

Bari

Garabsare
Isn't that the same with Xamar though? Being the least tribal boils down to two aspects:
- Ability to criticize the clan of the leader of the land
- Qabyaalad between the shacab

Waqooyi Galbeed is by far the worst in both, especially the second but even the first with HY and GX in general basically under such suppression by their brethrins even while being the largest group there.

Xamar however isn't as qabyaalad when we move away from the siyaasi and apartheid-state aka a Halane + Villa Somalia. The general shacab are probably the least fussed about qabiil, its a cauldron of different qabiils living together, there isn't this scrutinty of qabiil that inevitable lurks elsewhere. This isn't due to HAG but rather in spite of them, given it is still the capital so its the central point for Somalis regardless of the HAG political madness environment that is happening there. That's my honest thoughts
Xamar is the capital and metripolitan, all types of Somalis live their in huge number. You cant compare a capital city with a region. PL can be compared with galmudug, SL, JL ect

Bari

Garabsare
Least tribal cities in Somalia.
Bosaso
Kismaayo
Xamar
Gaalkacyo
Garoowe
Baydhabo
Borame
Ceerigaabo

Most tribal cities in Somalia.
Hargeisa
Berbera
Burco
Laascanood
Marka
Halane for beesha Caalamka only 😂

Som

VIP
Bosaso
Kismaayo
Xamar
Gaalkacyo
Garoowe
Baydhabo
Borame
Ceerigaabo

Hargeisa
Berbera
Burco
Laascanood
Marka
I thought Marka is more cosmopolitan and less tribal because it's mixed Hawiye+biyomaal+cadcadaa and Jweyne

Bosaso
Kismaayo
Xamar
Gaalkacyo
Garoowe
Baydhabo
Borame
Ceerigaabo

Hargeisa
Berbera
Burco
Laascanood
Marka
Nobody’s picked up arms in Berbera for 30 years but we’re apparently we’re worse than cities with green lines
1726517402455.gif

Puntland has a strong foundation the nabadoons and odeys despite having some differences don’t make it public and finish their differences behind closed doors

Least qabilist cities are Borama, Hargeisa, Berbera, Barawe, Xamar.
The rest are all the same, you can get killed, kidnapped by anyone from the local clans.
In the waqooyi cities I mentioned only the government officials can kidnap you, in Barawe locals are maskiins, in Xamar even Jaraarweyne have their own area and can protect themselves to some extent from any group.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Xoolo that's interesting view so your saying isaaq areas the govt is qabiil mad not the shacab where as the shacab r qabiil.mad in darod areas vs their govt being progressive. All I can say is for PL, they need to see non local communities are behaving like local native communities, i think the issue is easily resolvable do what the locals do right.

Be the first on the front line in times of war and be the first to do dhagax dhigid in times of peace as times stretches people will seem them as locals who can be trusted with the well being of the wider community.

As for Hamar gee I don't know why u add that city where their living in somali ppl home, lol no other town has that unique hawiye problem.

Dabacasar once remarked about how he could criticise and kaftan about deni inside PL and nothing would be done to him, he said you don’t find that quality amongst other Somalis, very gentlemanly and civilised people.
The prophet (pbuh) said that the most calm people are those who raise sheep’s and goats and the most hot-blooded people are those who raise camels, and you see that within Somalia and even within Puntland. Reer Mudug and reer Hawd are the type to leap before they think and while reer bari and karkaar are calmer.

Nobody’s picked up arms in Berbera for 30 years but we’re apparently we’re worse than cities with green lines
View attachment 343068

Wild. The only SL cites that could be considered tribal is Burco (not in the last 15-20 years, tho), Ceerigabo and Las Canod. Burco had a similar concept to khadka cagaaran that Galkacyo had. I vividly remember my uncle explaining it as we drove though Burco almost 10 years ago lol.

Ceerigabo, Las Canod and their surrounding areas have neighborly disputes. Those lands were like the wild east of SL. You had to stay strapped once you past Oog just in case a pack of wildings decided to descend upon you.

Last edited:
Wild. The only SL cites that could be considered tribal is Burco (not in the last 15-20 years, tho), Ceerigabo and Las Canod. Burco had a similar concept to khadka cagaaran that Galkacyo had. I vividly remember my uncle explaining it as we drove though Burco almost 10 years ago lol.

Ceerigabo, Las Canod and their surrounding areas have neighborly disputes. Those lands were like the wild east of SL. You had to stay strapped once you past Oog just in case a pack of wildings decided to descend upon you.
Why you calling Dblock a “pack of wildings” they only took up arms after SL started killing them and shelling Las anod with artillery, you better watch what you type lest you be having your fingers broken