Puntland Is The Least Tribal Region In Somalia

Why you calling Dblock a “pack of wildings” they only took up arms after SL started killing them and shelling Las anod with artillery, you better watch what you type lest you be having your fingers broken
Who’s going to break my fingers? :russ:

Anyways, I was not referring to any particular clan living in Sool iyo Sanaag, once you past Oog back in 2015, every clan had “wildling” like behavior. Clan skirmishes and aano qabiil killings were common.

Who’s going to break my fingers? :russ:

Anyways, I was not referring to any particular clan living in Sool iyo Sanaag, once you past Oog back in 2015, every clan had “wildling” like behavior. Clan skirmishes and aano qabiil killings were common.
You just talk out of your ass, no grounding in reality just potshots and deflections

You just talk out of your ass, no grounding in reality just potshots and deflections
It’s reality. Common knowledge amongst all SLanders that eastern Somaliland clans are more warlike than their western counterparts. I’ve also seen it myself, since I occasionally visit family in Ceerigaabo. Don’t come to a conclusion unless you’ve understood the context.

It’s reality. Common knowledge amongst all SLanders that eastern Somaliland clans are more warlike than their western counterparts. I’ve also seen it myself, since I occasionally visit family in Ceerigaabo. Don’t come to a conclusion unless you’ve understood the context.
You’ve never even so much as entered Somali airspace let alone stepped foot in it, you don’t need to lie to score points, either concede your ignorance on the matter or try an honest rebuttal.

Btw SSC is not SL, and you show your blatant partisanship and bias when you refer to SSC as “eastern SL”

You’ve never even so much as entered Somali airspace let alone stepped foot in it, you don’t need to lie to score points, either concede your ignorance on the matter or try an honest rebuttal.

I lived in Somaliland for almost 6 years :russ: I could pull my posts from 2017, if you’d like.

Btw SSC is not SL, and you show your blatant partisanship and bias when you refer to SSC as “eastern SL”

SSC, eastern SL, Maakhir, call it what you want. It’s the same shit. My point still stands.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
All bedouins in somaliweyn are uncivilised prideful cawaans doesnt matter what region they are from they are all strength no brains. We need more reer magaal somalis and these bedouins to be rehabilitated and taught akhlaaq

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I lived in Somaliland for almost 6 years :russ: I could pull my posts from 2017, if you’d like.

SSC, eastern SL, Maakhir, call it what you want. It’s the same shit. My point still stands.
All northern conflicts in the last 2 decades have happened there so idk why anyone is qashiining your posts.

2007 lascaanod

2018 Sanaag rebellion

2018 Tukaraq

2023 Lascaanod part 2

And add in the random qabiil killings from all sides Isaaq to harti. It really was the Wild West out there. I could get packed rn just for stepping anywhere in SSC or getting on the bad side of HY mountainers yet niggas wanna act like it’s all sunshine & rainbows there? :mjlol:

All northern conflicts in the last 2 decades have happened there so idk why anyone is qashiining your posts.

2007 lascaanod

2018 Sanaag rebellion

2018 Tukaraq

2023 Lascaanod part 2

And add in the random qabiil killings from all sides Isaaq to harti. It really was the Wild West out there. I could get packed rn just for stepping anywhere in SSC or getting on the bad side of HY mountainers yet niggas wanna act like it’s all sunshine & rainbows there? :mjlol:
Exactly :silanyolaugh: These kids want to argue thinking they’re more knowledgeable on a region than someone who has actually lived there, using their Twitter sources lol

Forget Isaaq on Harti violence in the east, it’s not uncommon to see inter-Isaaq and inter-Harti violence in Sool iyo Sanaag. All the clans there are more violent compared to the rest of SL.

Exactly :silanyolaugh: These kids want to argue thinking they’re more knowledgeable on a region than someone who has actually lived there, using their Twitter sources lol

Forget Isaaq on Harti violence in the east, it’s not uncommon to see inter-Isaaq and inter-Harti violence in Sool iyo Sanaag. All the clans there are more violent compared to the rest of SL.
SSC not SL, keep SSC out ur damn mouth
Will Smith Reaction GIF by diewebag gmbh