Puntland Next Generation Somalinimo Views

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
@Khaemwaset U really wasting your time here, I lost all respect for your lol when I saw them living in one xaafad of dire dawa and the rest is Oromo who terrorize your ppl like they do the natives of harar. I knew then your the worst ina gumeed clan in Somalis.
Dir Dhabe is half Somali at the very least. The Gurgura are Dir counted as galla by the ethiopian state. Most Ciise like my family left for civilised djibouti.

If your so much richer why can't U build a single road that isn't aid money or loan, let alone a port, get outta here with ur GDP crap, your just war economy full international owned military bases your that poor waryaa U make your land a warzone lol ahhh maybe Issa girls r making a killing from being hoes for the foreign troops stationed there, a side hustle, your women r literally hoes for foreign troops and U want to talk to a majerten free man
Every road i drove on in djibouti was made with aid money? kkk stop projecting this is the reality of Somalia not Djibouti city.

How are you talking about prostitution? Was it not Mjs who prosituted themselves to ethiopians, AY getting b!tch slapped by some habashi general it was you "freemen" who invited crusaders to somalia. You can say what you want about somaliland but they didn't bring ethiopians to our gates yet, the only time in our entire history where Habasha reached mogadishu and the banadir coast was 2006 because of Abdullahi. I dont think anyone in Somali History can reach that level of treason not even Habar Awal but they're getting close with the mou.

I walked around djibouti city late nights to buy food and i'd turn the corner accidentally and see a wide range of ethiopian prostitutes. Where Ciise and canfar ciyaal suuqs go. I wouldn't be surprised if ajnabis went for ethiopians too, Addis is the sex capital of east africa. Djibouti is a civilised place in our entire history not a single bomb went off in the capital while you literally have ISIS hiding in Puntland.

Last edited:
Why has @Khaemwaset begun PL hate and GDP flex? Djibouti is a country, PL is a state within a state. We’re going to pursue absolute autonomy, and if xamar oversteps then we will go down independence path. We’re not going to trust our affairs and governance to HSM and his cronies.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Why has @Khaemwaset begun PL hate and GDP flex? Djibouti is a country, PL is a state within a state. We’re going to pursue absolute autonomy, and if xamar oversteps then we will go down independence path. We’re not going to trust our affairs and governance to HSM and his cronies.
I came back to the thread cause @DR OSMAN mentioned me and started crying about ciise

Dir Dhabe is half Somali at the very least. The Gurgura are Dir counted as galla by the ethiopian state. Most Ciise like my family left for civilised djibouti.

Every road i drove on in djibouti was made with aid money? kkk stop projecting this is the reality of Somalia not Djibouti city.

How are you talking about prostitution? Was it not Mjs who prosituted themselves to ethiopians, AY getting slapped by some habashi general it was you "freemen" who invited crusaders to somalia. You can say what you want about somaliland but they didn't bring ethiopians to our gates yet, the only time in our entire history where Habasha reached mogadishu and the banadir coast was 2006 because of Abdullahi. I dont think anyone can reach that level of treason not even Habar Awal but they're getting close with the mou.

I walked around djibouti city late nights to buy food and i'd turn the corner accidentally and see a wide range of ethiopian prostitutes. Where Ciise and canfar ciyaal suuqs go. I wouldn't be surprised if ajnabis went for ethiopians too, Addis is the sex capital of east africa. Djibouti is a civilised place in our entire history not a single bomb went off in the capital while you literally have ISIS hiding in Puntland.
Oo yaa ciil kuu geeystey? Don’t you know because of Gen Abdulahi Yusuf your dir brethren in xamar and mudug don’t get targeted by Hawiye anymore…… show some respect.

Last edited:
I hope my conduct or behaviour isn't encouraging social hatred between civilians that isn't my intention, I think Somalis do have a genuine social bond at a civilian level and it actually works but me and many new generation puntites believe social harmony doesn't translate to political or territorial harmony or unity, this is what we want to end the political and territorial unity of Somalis not civilians hate each other.

Our argument is simple we never were a united political and territorial social group no matter what time in history. Even in the adal n sayid era it was a military union against a common shared enemy, it never translated into political or territorial unity. It was when the colonials came they experimented with this idea of political and territorial unity and it has been the biggest disaster to befall us.

Siyad Barre continued it knowing it was going to fall apart in seconds and resumed the conflict with Ethiopia to create another shared enemy unity and we know where that ended once that project ended. If you need a common enemy to unite your not really a united people to begin with and many political analyst saw this. There isn't a single functioning diaspora group anywhere outside Somalia, have you noticed that? Please stop harming these ppl to unite their politics or territory your causing much more destruction to the very little that does exist which is their social harmony.

Stop looking at your neighbours and the world who have different context, challenges, and history and think you can export their system to us either.
Balkanization may be the long term goal but for now PL should push for the Hongkong status 60 year deal atleast. Our youth don't know the concept of Somalinimo, All they know is Puntland
If your so much richer why can't U build a single road that isn't aid money or loan, let alone a port, get outta here with ur GDP crap, your just war economy full international owned military bases your that poor waryaa U make your land a warzone lol ahhh maybe Issa girls r making a killing from being hoes for the foreign troops stationed there, a side hustle, your women r literally hoes for foreign troops and U want to talk to a majerten free man
How can you build roads with from foreign powers military bases rent money looool ?

I hope my conduct or behaviour isn't encouraging social hatred between civilians that isn't my intention, I think Somalis do have a genuine social bond at a civilian level and it actually works but me and many new generation puntites believe social harmony doesn't translate to political or territorial harmony or unity, this is what we want to end the political and territorial unity of Somalis not civilians hate each other.

Our argument is simple we never were a united political and territorial social group no matter what time in history. Even in the adal n sayid era it was a military union against a common shared enemy, it never translated into political or territorial unity. It was when the colonials came they experimented with this idea of political and territorial unity and it has been the biggest disaster to befall us.

Siyad Barre continued it knowing it was going to fall apart in seconds and resumed the conflict with Ethiopia to create another shared enemy unity and we know where that ended once that project ended. If you need a common enemy to unite your not really a united people to begin with and many political analyst saw this. There isn't a single functioning diaspora group anywhere outside Somalia, have you noticed that? Please stop harming these ppl to unite their politics or territory your causing much more destruction to the very little that does exist which is their social harmony.

Stop looking at your neighbours and the world who have different context, challenges, and history and think you can export their system to us either.

B
alkanization may be the long term goal but for now PL should push for the Hongkong status 60 year deal atleast. We have legal justification as the constitution was violated. PL tried to bring a win-win deal with federalism but they don't want it.

The world will never accept any balkanization of Somalia lol. One Somalia is more than enough to deal with so multiple little clan states begging for aid will be rejected by everyone.

Landheere groups like Kurds can't even get a single seat in the UN yet Somalis somehow could get dozens? Lmao

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts