Pure savagery from the Norwegian Govt in regards to Somali refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi every day they're terminating somebodys Permenant Norwegian Resident status:damn: Just on the news there was a Somali woman and her family getting a notice of eviction from Norway within 3 weeks, cuz the Govt claims she lied about where in Somalia she was from

And they said their source for this lie was Facebook:dead::dead::dead::dead:
And then they show dozens of dozens of dozens of Norwegians in protest of this chicks eviction, and even the principal of this chick is on TV supporting her.

will post pics soon

image.jpeg

Good that she's getting support as she has already received permanent status, spoke good Norwegian, was enrolled in school to catch up/integrate and she also had a family of her own she was looking out for

Wallahi every day they're terminating somebodys Permenant Norwegian Resident status:damn: Just on the news there was a Somali woman and her family getting a notice of eviction from Norway within 3 weeks, cuz the Govt claims she lied about where in Somalia she was from

And they said their source for this lie was Facebook:dead::dead::dead::dead:
And then they show dozens of dozens of dozens of Norwegians in protest of this chicks eviction, and even the principal of this chick is on TV supporting her.

will post pics soon
You mean that they are losing their citizenship? Or is it different to permanent resident status?:ohdamn:
Alhamdulillah my father never lied about where he came from.
May Allah make things easy for the lady and her family.

You mean that they are losing their citizenship? Or is it different to permanent resident status?:ohdamn:
Alhamdulillah my father never lied about where he came from.
May Allah make things easy for the lady and her family.
You get a permanent resident status before you get citizenship I believe, theyre two different things though. Its like a Green Card.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I heard about that I find it funny she had a job and was working was speaking the language and her husband as well

But than she Made a comment On FB saying Walal to someone with a Somali flag and BOOM why did you call that person "brother" when your from Somaliland?

Really:drakewtf:

I heard about that I find it funny she had a job and was working was speaking the language and her husband as well

But than she Made a comment On FB saying Walal to someone with a Somali flag and BOOM why did you call that person "brother" when your from Somaliland?

Really:drakewtf:

I say walaal all the time because it's region neutral. In fact I even change where I'm 'from' on Facebook depending on how I feel because I'm mixed region ancestrally.

Mercury

VIP
I say walaal all the time because it's region neutral. In fact I even change where I'm 'from' on Facebook depending on how I feel because I'm mixed region ancestrally.
Yes walaal is normal thing to say but I think they brought in a interpreter whose qabilist who flipped it into saying the term is used when you refer to your family

Yes walaal is normal thing to say but I think they brought in a interpreter whose qabilist who flipped it into saying the term is used when you refer to your family

What? That's crazy. I say aboowe and abaayo for family and walaal for non family.

Yes its crazy I heard a Guy had a Somaliland flag as his profile picture hes facing deportation cause he claimed he lived in Somalia

There's a big time, flag waving lander I know who was born and grew up in Xamar. At least he's being deported to Somaliland though which is safe, some people were being deported to Somali region in Ethiopia where it's literally at war. with the government

Mercury

VIP
There's a big time, flag waving lander I know who was born and grew up in Xamar. At least he's being deported to Somaliland though which is safe, some people were being deported to Somali region in Ethiopia where it's literally at war. with the government

Lol that sucks imagine being sent to à country you dont even have relatives in

Btw alotta immigrants being deported nowadays I heard in Denmark they offering 20k dollars to every family that goes along with being deported

Lol that sucks imagine being sent to à country you dont even have relatives in

Btw alotta immigrants being deported nowadays I heard in Denmark they offering 20k dollars to every family that goes along with being deported

Really sad.

If I was offered 40K lump sum to leave the UK I would take it and run. 20K can still buy you a business but it's risky. But it saves the government on benefits because some people are getting that much a year.

Mercury

VIP
Really sad.

If I was offered 40K lump sum to leave the UK I would take it and run. 20K can still buy you a business but it's risky. But it saves the government on benefits because some people are getting that much a year.

I think it effective cause it Will tempt the people who are After fast money which is the reason some come But imagine if someone who takes the money gets deported them when it runs out goes on a new tahriib :chrisfreshhah:

I think it effective cause it Will tempt the people who are After fast money which is the reason some come But imagine if someone who takes the money gets deported them when it runs out goes on a new tahriib :chrisfreshhah:

They'll prolly just deport, I think it's a one time only offer at least I hope so lol

Alot of Somalis get deported after I visited the Canadian court cases online website.

It then occurred to me that those random Somali families that I know who just suddenly move back to Somalia are those who have been deported but they never tell the community out of shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.