Pure savagery from the Norwegian Govt in regards to Somali refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Alot of Somalis get deported after I visited the Canadian court cases online website.

It then occurred to me that those random Somali families that I know who just suddenly move back to Somalia are those who have been deported but they never tell the community out of shame.

Even the locals question IT these days did he come here cause he wanted it or because he got deported

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
I heard about that I find it funny she had a job and was working was speaking the language and her husband as well

But than she Made a comment On FB saying Walal to someone with a Somali flag and BOOM why did you call that person "brother" when your from Somaliland?

Really:drakewtf:

Never knew the Norwegians had such an awareness of the delicate tribal politics which makes Somalia
:lolbron:

Never knew the Norwegians had such an awareness of the delicate tribal politics which makes Somalia

I was going to work at Home Office to do the same thing but decided against it because of the low pay. It's Somalis who are doing it. My dad's friend does it for another country and he's actually filthy stinking rich from it, he gets paid bonuses per family or individual.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I was going to work at Home Office to do the same thing but decided against it because of the low pay. It's Somalis who are doing it. My dad's friend does it for another country and he's actually filthy stinking rich from it, he gets paid bonuses per family or individual.

lol thats brutal

It sounds like a sales job

- First one to deport 12 families get a 2k bonus

Do they deport you if you're not from Mogadishu or is it Somalia in general @AbdiJohnson

They deport Somalis wherever they're from. Government border agents go to Nairobi or Addis or Dubai with you and make you take the final flight to Somalia alone. They won't enter Somalia. They have deported people to Bosaso and Hargeisa in addition to Mogadishu.

They don't do only Mogadishu anymore.

lol thats brutal

It sounds like a sales job

- First one to deport 12 families get a 2k bonus

He made so much money, when we visited him he had a chef and everything.

They deport Somalis wherever they're from. Government border agents go to Nairobi or Addis or Dubai with you and make you take the final flight to Somalia alone. They won't enter Somalia. They have deported people to Bosaso and Hargeisa in addition to Mogadishu.

I get Puntland and Hargeisa but even Mogadishu? :icon e confused: I guess it will force Somalis to fix their country and get off dependency:qri8gs7:,

That's true. I saw some Somali being interviewed from Mogadishu after he got deported. There were guards on the flight with him and he was in shackles during the whole flight or something. The thing is he said he did nothing wrong.

waraabe

Your superior
They need to deport people who aren't productive. Then watch how fast the Somali community improves

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Are you sure it's from a Facebook comment because that sounds outrageous. Perhaps somebody snitched, we got a lot of envious people amongst us.

A lot of Somalis have moved from New Zealand to Australia. Some dude was telling me in NZ some Darood families came to NZ by saying they were Isaaq and were bombed and oppressed by Barre, this was back when SL propaganda was heavy. The real Isaaqs that came to NZ started snitching on these families and tried to get them sent back. The NZ government didn't take them seriously though, they probably thought they were lying or something. Somali's treat each other like scum, somebody probably snitched because they weren't the right tribe lol. What we do to each other because we are different tribes is truly deplorable.

Today all these countries know all of the Somali clans bro, they have awoken to the Somalis and their mad skills at cheating every government system/program. If you say you are from Marka or something and say you were oppressed they will ask you questions. If you say you are Hawiye for instance they will tell you to get lost and go back to your land, if you say are a local Madhiban or CadCad that is oppresed/suffering they will listen to you. They have the entire Somali abtirsi man, they don't play. They make sure they are taking the most vulnerable people, not some dirty opportunists.

Status
Not open for further replies.