Qabri bayax folks are ruining MN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
These people stink, have no manners, they speak in Amharic, they all look habesha who are on drugs. Their women are making Minneapolis look like a refugee camp. They wear neon green jilbaab with pink skirt, yellow purse and they all stink like raw eggs and body odor.

I want MN to stop shipping these people to the state. These moraless folks are peeing in the lakes. As an American I fear for the safety of my people. We are tax paying citizens, there's no way I'm going to work and let my tax go to a lazy , bastardized habesha family who have 13 kids and refuse to work.

I will start a petition to move these folks to Wisconsin, Kansas and even Chicago. As long as they're not stinking up MN.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Wtf is qabri bayax:dwill:
But yeah it got worse in this city every single woman wears jilbab now:francis:
Even the little girls:ivers:
It wasn't even this bad few years back:snoop:
I also noticed a new trend the lightskin somali females are growing in number:ahh:

Last edited:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Where are you trying to get at here? :ufdup:

What is the clan of these Amharic speak bastardized Habesha family? :ufdup:

do you even know what Qabri Bayax is and who lives there? :ufdup:

Don't you dare :ufdup:

Gibiin-Udug

Where are you trying to get at here? :ufdup:

What is the clan of these Amharic speak bastardized Habesha family? :ufdup:

do you even know what Qabri Bayax is and who lives there? :ufdup:

Don't you dare :ufdup:
Yes I went there, tell your people to act civilized. These people are opening milk in the store so they can taste if it's fresh or not, these people are also peeing in the lakes. I am sick of them.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Yes I went there, tell your people to act civilized. These people are opening milk in the store so they can taste if it's fresh or not, these people are also peeing in the lakes. I am sick of them.
Is this shade @ our ogaden cousins:mybusiness::mjcry:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Oh it's Somalis? Let's be a little more reasonable. Give them some time to adjust. It's easier to help them out.

maestro

Cultural revolution
We make up a large percentage of Somalis in MN and have been there for generations. Some small MN towns like St. Cloud are majority OG.

Couple freshies don't represent us nayaa have some dignity and quit being a qabilist

Gibiin-Udug

We make up a large percentage of Somalis in MN and have been there for generations. Some small MN towns like St. Cloud are majority OG.

Couple freshies don't represent us nayaa have some dignity and quit being a qabilist
Who said anything about qabiil. It's not couple of fobs its 20k and counting.

maestro

Cultural revolution
I don't have anything against Ogs kulaha after saying things like "Qabribayax folks are ruining MN" "they speak in Amharic, they all look habesha who are on drugs" and the worst "bastardizedhabesha family who have 13 kids and refuse to work."

Fucking qabilist

Gibiin-Udug

I don't have anything against Ogs kulaha after saying things like "Qabribayax folks are ruining MN" "they speak in Amharic, they all look habesha who are on drugs" and the worst "bastardizedhabesha family who have 13 kids and refuse to work."

Fucking qabilist
Why're you mad though?

I didn't mention any qabiil, what I said is what we Somali-Americans see when it comes to these kind of people. How can I be qabilist. I used to sit next to this Ogaden Salafi in college. I am not qabiliste, stop trying to character assassinate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.