Qabri bayax folks are ruining MN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
20K, newly re-settled refs? Don't you guys already have, like, thousands upon thousands of badly-integrated Somalis in MN already. Who's making these decisions?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
20K, newly re-settled refs? Don't you guys already have, like, thousands upon thousands of badly-integrated Somalis in MN already. Who's making these decisions?
Stupid liberals are doing this.

P.s

I'm a liberal. But a conservative one.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Wtf does this mean?:ivers:
If they can speak English there integrated enough:childplease:
I noticed on this site integration means kissing white ass and pretending to be white:childplease:

Gibiin-Udug

I noticed on this site integration means kissing white ass and pretending to be white:childplease:
Do you even have nonsomali friends? I've noticed you Cedar people like to keep it to yourselves. Branch out, meet new people, live a little.

VixR

Veritas
Nobody has the patience to explain to a former camel herder why he can't drink the lake water.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:You're brutal.

Real-talk, you veterans need to create a program, or something. At the end of the day, they're Somalis and they reflect on you.

VixR

Veritas

No, I don't know how to break it down to you. Let's just say we've heard a few things from your neck of the woods, buddy.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Everyone here in this hot summer is wearing dresses or shorts or just plain jeans and t-shirt. Except of course for Somalis. They stick out like a sore thumb with heavy jilbaabs in mismatching colours. Young and old. I can just about tolerate old Somalis wearing it but it's disheartening to see 15-25 year olds wearing it too.

Im starting to really despise the jilbaab.

VixR

Veritas
Everyone here in this hot summer is wearing dresses or shorts or just plain jeans and t-shirt. of course for Somalis. They stick out like a sore thumb with heavy jilbaabs in mismatching colours. Young and old. I can just about tolerate old Somalis wearing it but it's disheartening to see 15-25 year olds wearing it too.

Im starting to really despise the jilbaab.

I've only seen it on few older people, but they have the decency to match lol. I abhor the sight of it, it's not us. Wallai, it's made from the same material as those Basmati rice sacks you find in Paki stores. :snoop:
Non-Woven-Basmati-Rice-Bag.jpg

:snoop:

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I've only seen it on few older people, but they have the decency to match lol. I abhor the sight of it, it's not us. Wallai, it's made from the same material as those Basmati rice sacks you find in Paki stores. :snoop:

No chill :dead:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Do you even have nonsomali friends? I've noticed you Cedar people like to keep it to yourselves. Branch out, meet new people, live a little.
stupid woman where did you think i got my weed and lean habit from:heh:
like i said the integration you people speak of is kiss white ass and pretend to be white:heh:

Gibiin-Udug

:dead:

Nooooooooooo.

Omg. I can't stop laughing. :chrisfreshhah:

"I am a liberal but I am a conservative one":wow1:
"I am not qabbilist. I sat next to ogaden salafi guy in college":bell:

Hey @Reiko give these newbies some apace. They'll eventually adjust and unlearn their fobish ways. Imagine if the born america somalis wanted you to go back and called you names 10 years ago when you first came with one baati and mismatched socks? The country isnt yours so tone down the aggression and the intolerance towards your people.

Gibiin-Udug

"I am a liberal but I am a conservative one":wow1:
"I am not qabbilist. I sat next to ogaden salafi guy in college":bell:

Hey @Reiko give these newbies some apace. They'll eventually adjust and unlearn their fobish ways. Imagine if the born america somalis wanted you to go back and called you names 10 years ago when you first came with one baati and mismatched socks? The country isnt yours so tone down the aggression and the intolerance towards your people.

10 years ago? I was in 10th grade, listening to Kelis bossy, wearing Capri pants and A&Fitch shirts, hoop earrings, curly hair with straightened bangs. :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.