Qatar restores ties with the rest of the arab world

Royalflush

novacane
:farmajoyaab:
qatar restores ties with the arab world weeks after jared kushner went out to "bring about peace" in the middle east. i find it sus it happened to quickly

whats the motive here

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:farmajoyaab:
qatar restores ties with the arab world weeks after jared kushner went out to "bring about peace" in the middle east. i find it sus it happened to quickly

whats the motive here

Lacag

1609866399713.png

it's only 4 arab countries out of 22
who cut ties with Qatar , the rest never had any problems with Qatar.

This is a win for Shiekh Tamim, the UAE/Saudi blockade has failed, Qatar rejected their demands and now they are the ones being forced to reconcile with Qatar By the Americans .

Imagine if Somalia took a side in this beef.. both would have come together to destroy us . Btw does this mean UAE will leave us alone now ?

Royalflush

novacane
i got inside information right now.
it appears as tho israel has ordered USA to help mediate between Qatar and Saudi
they are planning to form a coalition to nuke iran
turkey wont be involved

Royalflush

novacane
Imagine if Somalia took a side in this beef.. both would have come together to destroy us . Btw does this mean UAE will leave us alone now ?
no they will come at us harder now to offset turkeys influence in the region now that they have more power
expect more corruption and another civil war
we are just fish caught between 2 nets

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Unlikely, most of these countries are just proxies of Western powers.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Arab Regimes are not pragmatic at all. Israel will outsmart them while simultaneously fucking them over. :drakelaugh: Iran as well. If Iran has the same capital without the sanctions, they will be a superpower by now.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Arab Regimes are not pragmatic at all. Israel will outsmart them while simultaneously fucking them over. :drakelaugh: Iran as well. If Iran has the same capital without the sanctions, they will be a superpower by now.

Thank God Iran is not.

I want them abused and controlled by America, at least until we die

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The middle East needs a secular reformation. Iran is problematic but same as Saudi Arabia.

Nope. Not necessarily. Why do they need Secular reform? They are 100% Muslims. I think that is absurd. And them becoming secular in no shape influences them to be "western" they will still be arabs, or middle eastern which is .....shout yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa & bomb explode.