Qatari prospect that could make the league

Why are most athletes from the Gulf Africans? I remember seeing the Saudi and Qatar team in the world cup and I think only their goalkeepers were Arabs.

Do they promise citizenship to athletes with potential?
Spot on. They hire talents from abroad and grant them citizenship as a reward. The Qatari national football team has like 6 sudanese players iirc

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I have a few cousins who have Gulf passports, usually, the well-off ones just integrate fully into society, western education & Muslim, you hit the jackpot.

Captain Yaseen as they call him in Qatar and we know the guy hes Isaaq SM. He is a Qatari citizen just like the other HY football player I forgot his name. God bless him
What????? Isaaq nationnnnnnn we up don’t let us touch the NBA the amount of FKD I’ll be doing

Another one??!?!??? Damn man we got so many prospects now. He’s gotta be a good player to be playing up and getting 24 shots. I don’t like the size though. He needs to grow a bit more for my liking.

Their pops must have done a good job raising them in sports
He’s Only 16 I think he can grow with time hes already one of the top international prospects his age I like his score first mentality their pops is a former professional as well