Qawm Lut attack straight women for not dating wanting to date bisexual men on Tik Tok

The irony is -the female who was dissing "gay downlow men" are LESBIANS. She is a lesbo

:susp: :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
And you are a man, sir.
200.gif

No straight women will ever be attracted to a gay man. It doesnt matter how many talks they have. Theres a reason these weirdos go down low to get a straight women.

Gay sexual activities are generally considered to be higher risk than straight, so these women have every right to want to stay away from these potentially diseased individuals.

We have to admit most gay men want to be in competition with women :comeon:
Most gay men hateee women. They hide it behind laughs but that hate is real. Especially those trans. I think its a mix of misogny and jealousy. They are still male but wish they would be women for an easier life

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No straight women will ever be attracted to a gay man. It doesnt matter how many talks they have. Theres a reason these weirdos go down low to get a straight women.

I agree. 100%

Women by definition are vessel to accept a penis. if a bi man does the same. no attraction.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We have to admit most gay men want to be in competition with women :comeon:

actually gay men are NOT in comeptition with str8 women.

butch masculine lesbos are the ones who compete with str8 men. They have the same brain as str8 men

Have you seen this discourse blowing up on tik tok?

I feel sorry for Gaalo women, their support for Lgbt is really backfiring on them and they’re being shunned into accepting this degeneracy. Imagine caring about being called “homophobic”.:mjlol:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Women don't want a poopy penis in their vagina that place is very sensitive to bacteria. :cosbyhmm:

Trending