Queens of Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhagax

no comments
Something is wrong with it Eritrea has better looking females then ivory coast or guinea and probably the top 3 it should

Nothing is wrong with that list bro, real men recognize beauty and its not about boobs and hair.
It is the whole package and our neighbors don't got that, you feel me bro :diddyswag:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Nothing is wrong with that list bro, real men recognize beauty and its not about boobs and hear.
It is the whole package and our neighbors don't got that, you feel me bro :diddyswag:
Your counter productive you know that here we are doing our best to put them down and you come in here making positive comments to gas them up:uCkf6mf:

image.jpeg
habesha girls are very beautiful, however somali girls are more beautiful. The headscarf really covers up a lot.
You will get Somali queen like this

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Xabesh girls are submissive, they respect their man, hadal makugu celiniyan waa gabdaho edeeb leh, unlike xalimo's who have become similar to African American hair hatted hooligans, loud, in your face, swearing like a sailor, no respect for men. Unless you're a non Somali ajnabi then they will be eating from your hands.

Last edited:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Jawahir doesn't even look east african plus her body looks like ironing board! If that's Somalia's best, y'all Somali women lacking! Compare Jawahir to this average ethiopian
0YKFsj4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.