Queer Muslims #BlackGaySlay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
:bell: is it me or do somalis make up the most repugnant and qashin muslims on twitter?
Not to mention they find ways to connect everything with black at the end of the day. Queerblack, blacksuccess, blackeid was trending on eid week.
kuwan cidi dhashay xagay joogaan? :mindblown:
Agreed. I don't know what's wrong with us to be honest. We are the worst Muslim group, probably.

Agreed. I don't know what's wrong with us to be honest. We are the worst Muslim group, probably.
They are so easy to influence. Sometimes I wonder how so many people can be so stupid. Unless we are stupid on average which I think is the reason why they behave like xoolo.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
They are so easy to influence. Sometimes I wonder how so many people can be so stupid. Unless we are stupid on average which I think is the reason why they behave like xoolo.
:dead1:

Can't be that. I think it's just that the civil war brought some of the worst Somalis to the West, who have all formed a degenerate diaspora culture. We were probably much better before. And perhaps thats why those in the Carabta are much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.