Question for fat somalispotters

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
i feel ashamed really, looking at all those guys at rhe gym with big muscled when i can only hammer curl 16kg dumbells and do a 80kg PR on bench.
hey don’t be ashamed it’s okay it’s perfectly normal don’t compare yourself to older men who have been going to the gym for half of their life

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
:salute: your fitness journey will go well I shall start soon :wow:
I been going gym and I can lift decently heavy. My only issue is consistency.
My little brother is your age and just done gcse. The guy was short and fat but after a year of banging gym since year 10 he's now 5'11 and can bench 100kg and got a good physique now

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
I been going gym and I can lift decently heavy. My only issue is consistency.
My little brother is your age and just done gcse. The guy was short and fat but after a year of banging gym since year 10 he's now 5'11 and can bench 100kg and got a good physique now
I don’t think I could ever be consistent at the gym.I’m very lazy lol :stressed: your brother is an inspiration

Khaemwaset

VIP
I don’t think I could ever be consistent at the gym.I’m very lazy lol :stressed: your brother is an inspiration
I'm starting to go 3 or 4 days a week now and I see great gains. If you go 3 days you should see the benefits abaayo

Khaemwaset

VIP
I’ll sign up for a gym membership in the following months :fittytousand:
Do it during summer that's the best imo gets a good routine.
Wake up, gym, having a chat with people, the walk home in the sun, then buying some food and watching football. Life is good walahi

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Do it during summer that's the best imo gets a good routine.
Wake up, gym, having a chat with people, the walk home in the sun, then buying some food and watching football. Life is good walahi
:banderas: This is going to be my summer wllhi

Trending